Saber Marionette Who's the most/non-fave character on s.m.j?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Urekina, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Urekina

Urekina New Member

I love this anime! And I would have to say that the blonde bad marionette*forgot her name* is my non favorite...And I love Otaru and the Marionettes!^^ (lime,cherry,bloodberry) but Cherry is really annoying sometimes..okay...MOST of the time! And As for Hanagata...well..he's gay...And he's funny at times...but he's stupid..

2. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Dissing SMJ is bad.

::Growls. . . ::

Someone hold me back . . .

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

/me holds Lime back

I don't think he's dissing SMJ :)
    Even the best anime can have a character you don't like quite as much as the others. Maybe. I can't really think of one. I guess I don't like Hanagata's dad too much. More of a neutral.

4. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

most Fav... hmmm
    cherry or lime...
    least fav
    HESS as bad guiy, or that i don't like, hanagata's dad

5. Lime

::Bursts out sobbing, holding onto MO tightly:: Tis horribleee.. Horrible horrible thought.. Hating someone in Saber Marionettes..-- . . . I will say, that I was going to pick Hanagata's dad tew. . . >.>;

I won't blame yew for the thought/topic though, Urekina. Strikes conversation ;P

6. Urekina

Urekina New Member

No-Prob

Nothing offensive!^-^
    I don't mind that people talk about me or my topics...I know what I did! ^-^ And it never really offends me..Xx
    I also am one to say that Hanagata's dad is a meany.....and that guy on there that looks like Micheal Bolton..ew! He's wierd..Oo(the owner of Tiger and the others)

7. Lime

Faust has a silly chin. . . ^^

8. Urekina

Urekina New Member

lol! there we go! Faust! SerenityX came up with the idea that Faust looks like Micheal Bolton!^-^Lime,you're a genious!(for remembering his name)

9. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja

Cherry is the most beautiful character of all times!!!! *heart smiley here*

there are some characters i dislike, but out of the main charas i must say BB, she's really annoying, rude and oversized :sad:

10. Lime

::Gasps:: Where is my wife. . . Bloodberryyy! Lookie lookie! ::IMs Bloodberry:: ;P Kiddingggg.

And Urekina. . . I know i'm a genious. Pfft. ^^; Not.

11. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

If I had to choose least favorite, I still can't really find anything much that I like about Yumeji, Hanagata's little brother...He's supposed to be cute, but it doesn't work on me...he's annoying if anything.

My absolute favorites are Lime, Cherry, Luchs, Otaru, Hana-Chan, and Faust. If you wanted my complete list, though, put down every character's name. :)

12. axron27

axron27 New Member

Favorite? Lime of course. She's a quirky combination of incredible sweetness and sincerity, and homicidal aggression and bone crushing passion. She has that girl next door image perfect. Hair down to her butt, big green eyes and legs up to the back of her teeth, not to mention ample sized chest, and those cute little fangs, she's an adorable contrast of innocent and seductive.

Least favorite: Once I would've said Panther because she was Lime's first enemy and she seemed to be the opposite -except aggression- of Lime. Glamorous, trampy and cheap-. In the later J, Again and J to X series I found that Panther was a deep, sensitive and just being.
    My least is Dr. Hess -I sympathisize with his motivation, he was wrong though-, anyone familiar with J to X would understand. Don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't.

13. Black Robed One

Black Robed One New Member

My favorite character is definately Cherry!!! She is oh so very sweet, gentle, loving, tender and caring. While she doesn’t like to fight, she is still always ready and willing to do her share of fighting when it is necessary to defend her beloved master or to help her sisters (or to punch/kick Hanagata, but IMHO this isn’t really a fighting ^_^). And when she is in her ‘Fantasy Mode’, Cherry is somewhat funny as well as extremely kawaii; and her cheery smile is extremely kawaii as well! IMHO, Cherry is the sweetest and the most romantic and emotional among all SMJ characters! And finally, I like the way Cherry can quickly switch from anger to gentleness (or vice versa!) very much!

Least favorite character… Now that’s a tricky question, for I like all the characters to a smaller or greater degree. But after watching Saber Marionette J to X I’ve grown to dislike Tamasaburo (with remanants of Shogun Iyashu’s memeories and feelings) to a certain degree. True, she always has the best for Lorelei in mind, but by being so overlyprotective of Lorelei she makes a sort of a hell out of Lorelei’s life, even when all the torubles seems to be over. Ture, the was a moment when Tamasaburo was right about danger, but in the last episodes she effectively orders Lorelei to stay inside just because it is still a spring and Lorelei may catch a cold (Oh my!!!), and IMHO, this is a way too much. But still, Tamasaburo is a somewhat interesting character, and I don’t really dislike her, I just like her less then most other characters.

14. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

ahh cherry... [double glazed eyes] OTARU-SAMA!!! [/double glazed eyes]
    yea she's the cutests still

15. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

I only just watched the series (watched the whole thing in one weekend :glazed: )

Favourite has got to be tiger she was the most human of the marionette's, least favourite is hanagata (sic)

16. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hmm... How to choose a character to dislike most in an anime with no flaws? I would have to say Hess. They did an excellent job of making Hess a villain to hate. I mean, just think about it! He... I can't even say it. Watch Saber Marionette J to X Phase 25: Hikari (Translated: Rays of Light) to understand.
    But my all time favorite would have to be Cherry. She's perfect in every way.
    I could type for days and still not come close to listing everything I love about her.

In All, the list would go something like: Cherry, Lime, Bloodberry, Otaru, Tiger, Faust, Lorelei, Luchs, and so on down to: Hanagata, Panther, Marine, Yan Min, and Hess at the bottom.

But don't get me wrong. Each and every character is unique, interesting, admirable, etc. etc. Not only that, they chose the perfect voices for each character!

Megumi Hayashibara really brings forth Lime's cuteness and innocence
    Yuri Shiratori gave Cherry the voice I fell in love with...(Oops, said too much :sweat2: )
    Akiko Hiramatsu suits Bloodberry's forwardness to a T.
    Yuka Imai really brings Otaru to life.
    Hikaru Midorikawa's voice suits Faust perfectly, sounding every bit the evil emperor.
    Urara Takano makes Tiger sound perfect.
    I'd go on, but I'm running out of words of praise.

In short, my favorite character is Cherry, my least favorite Hess, and Saber Marionette J through J to X is the greatest anime series in the world.

1 person likes this.