Full Metal Alchemist Who's your favourite FullMetal Villain!?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Seishin, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

It's actually preety easy. I wanted to wait until the end for Adult Swim, but I might as well put it now. There's lots of baddies all throughout the 51 episodes of FullMetal Alchemist, which one of the bad guys (or ladies) is your favourite?

For other, please specify...

-Seishin
    (Damn, I accidently didn't add a poll. Please Ciel or any S-Mod add it..)

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Scar, the man with the knowledge of the Grand Arcanum. The man who hates all state alchemists and only tells you why exactly all of them until episode **(not until everone sees it, i wont say which one).

- Kaiyon

3. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

Either Gluttony or Greed for me (if Greed counts as a vilain, he's kinda just out for himself). Gluttony is just creepy enough to be cool. Plus, Greed's shield looks awesome.

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I say pride or lust since both make people do things for them to find the stone or make it.

5. Orion

Orion Gears

Scar's the man. Really, he has a cool scar, cool powers, and is driven by God. It's like the Catholic Church of villains! :p I just think he's cool. He's definately the best overall villain I've seen so far.

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You actually come to find that he's not really on a religious rampage after all, he's just driven by his arm to make the philosopher's stone.
    Oh, and some may be wondering to as of why i didn't say mine, I'm waiting for the end of the series due to a major plot twist, which makes my favourite villian (if not character) indefinite at the time. So for now, I only have Flame and he's the hero!^^

-Seishin

7. Alchemy_Dude

Alchemy_Dude is addicted to bad ideas.

I'll add Kimbly (the Crimson Alchemist) too. I LIKE FIRE!:D

8. Orion

Orion Gears

So if he isn't on a religious rampage, what's all that talk about God been about? Has he been using it as an excuse to cover for his arm?

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Preety much. I'd say it's kind of half and half..

-Seishin

10. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

hmm...

Wrath...and...Envy.

11. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Scar's not a villain. He's an antagonist with his own agenda, and by definition, the villains should be the homunculi. So, which would be my favorite villain? Argh, it's hard to decide. Everyone of them has their own motives, and their boss is the stereotypical villain who controls all.

OK I'd have to choose Lust, there's this element of innocence and suffering inside her (just like SMJ's Tiger) that incites me to feel sorry for her.

Otherwise, Scar's my favorite character. Lone wolf, angsty story, and a desire for revenge. He's cool :cool:

12. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I'd consider someone that kills people a villian, since he wants to, y'know, kill people :p

At his last moments though, I didn't see him as a villian, but rather as the misunderstood bad guy^^

As for me, Lust is the most clever, and not to mention good lookin' (or great XD) of all the Humonculi.

I just hated how stupidly she was killed, though her last thoughts were indeed redeeming to as of saying 'ok, it's ending, but it's ending good'

-Seishin

13. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Envy ^________________________^ and Lust

14. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Envy, or scar...not sure...:sweat:

15. Dark Heart

Dark Heart New Member

I like lust because she's so "beatiful and sexy"....i think im falling in love..with her whaaaaaaa!!!!!!:p......

[​IMG]

Hooooo.... She so very cute..........

16. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

envy and lust such baddies :p

17. Fushigi Rockna

Envy for me. (s)he's smexy. XD his/her power is neato, (s)he's a WONDERFUL tool for dirty fanficiton *cough*, and I can call him/her a hermaphrodite. =P (well not really, I guess. XD Still. XD)

Otherwise, i strangely enough like Pride. just because it's like "dude, you're HIM!?" and it just drives ya crazy knowing that all along he was--*shot before she can reveal*

The Homunculi in general are all cool. =D

18. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

He's not really a villain per se, but I'm going to say Tucker. The events that transpire early after his first appearance were definately the most emotional shock I had for the length of the series. In fact, it was the climax of episode 7 when I seriously took an interest in continuing the series.

19. Fushigi Rockna

After finishing the entire series and watching it 2 more times (and STILL watching :p):

Change my mind about Pride. For some reason, I can't stand him now. o_O; Although I still like his 'human' persona...although maybe it's because of my like for his human persona that I don't like his homunculus one.

Envy I still enjoy. Not as much as I used to, but still. Writing him is a blast btw. Whether you're having him being the psychotic sexual predator, or you're getting into his head and figuring out how he and his jealousy work, he's fun.

But my real favorites now are Sloth and Dante. Dante because she's pullin' all the strings and has such a warped view on things; you don't like the things she says because they're 'wrong' but at the same time, you know she speaks truth. As for Sloth...

Nevermind the fact that Trisha is the hottest mom EVER, but I totally love the inner turmoil she has regarding the being she was supposed to be - Trisha - and the homunculus she is now. Plus water powers FTW.

Oh and manga!Pride. (for those who don't know, Pride is very different in the manga. As is Sloth and Wrath. In fact manga!Wrath is really anime!pride :) Oh and there's a new Greed too.) But only because he was FINALLY revealed JUST LAST CHAPTER. XDD I got a kick out of him because of all the theories floating around about "OMG WHO COULD HE BEEEEEE" and now that we know WHO he is...well...at first I was shocked, now I just laugh at the IRONY. XD

For those who want to know why I find it so funny and have no plans on reading the manga anyways:
    It's Selim. If that name doesn't sound familiar, it's probably because they didn't say that was his name in the anime; but he WAS in the anime. he's the Fuhrer's adopted son.

Yeah, you read right. So the kid anime!Pride killed in the last episode is manga!Pride! LOL. XD

20. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I have to say now my fav. villain would have to be Gluttony. He was just soo cute for some odd reason. :) "Where's my Lust.."