Saber Marionette Whose gonna shell out $$?

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by MamiyaOtaru, Apr 24, 2001.

1. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

So who among us is actually going to buy the DVDs? So far I think I fit in the category of people who say they will but haven't come around to parting with a big wad yet..

I will though, I swear!! I have to justify rampant downloading somehow..
    ----------------
    fakin yit

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

damn... Who is = who's not 'whose'.. aaargh I hate it all.. their that feels better [​IMG]

3. Eldaeriam

Eldaeriam New Member

I will and i am looking into importing them heh.

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

I would....but I've got one problem with the whole ordeal...Y'see, I don't have a DVD player, meaning, I wouldn't be able to watch 'em, meaning, I would have nice DVDs that I wouldn't be able to play, meaning, it would just drive me nuts, meaning, I probably won't end up getting 'em...at least until I buy a DVD player just so I can get them....

BakaMattSu, was that the longest run on, or what?

5. Kiaikou

Kiaikou New Member

hum...I willnot buy them....2 reasons really...1: is that I'm not inte SM...which maybe I should be if I just got around to whatch some of it.....but even if I was there is reason nuber 2: I never buy DVDs....actuall, I never buy anime....the ony money I ever spent on anime, is the pay for my 10 mbit dsl and my comp.....now...do not think I'm just a cheap dude who does no good for the fortcoming of anime....cause I actually spend quit much money on it....the only thing is I only buy manga....and quite lot of that I might add....why?...mainly cause I dun like to read manga on the comp...but think anime is oke there...second that I like manga much better than anime....well....now u all know ^_^

//Aldamel, actually havin' a dvd player to his comp....

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

In a couple years I'm just going to buy the dvd box sets to things, save me a whole lot of money too...

Seraphim..who has dvds but no dvd player...yet! [​IMG]

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

hmmm, if I get meself a job and a PS2 for dvd playing and game playing I may get SMJ to X on DVD when it comes out...