Video Games wild arms 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bau, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Bau

Bau New Member

well hello, umm... anyway has anyone played WA2 i have some questions about it. first off i say that i did go to gamefaqs and it didn't help much. so if anyone knows how to figure out this question can you help.
    1) what the heck are those wierd blocks that say. "you sence a menicing monseter howl." every time that you speak to them.
    2)can you help me with the 'snining gardens', i can't for the life of me figure it out.
    3)do you know a really good place to train i wanna beef up my fighting force.
    4) this is the last thing(for now) what are with those odd statues in the 'sacrifical altar'?

thank you for any help recived.
    bye

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Well...how far into the games is this, because I've yet to do the tall outlaw guy's quest. (In this game.) And i dont remember much else from the last time i played it, I only got up to the jail before my memory card died. It died a horrible horrible death.

3. Bau

Bau New Member

poor, poor memery card did you pray for its soul. :dizzy2: er. anyway i'm on disc 2 but some of this stuff is accesable on disc 1.
    i have to go get the dragon now. then i can get mavrial yay shes cool. yeah i have beat the game before but i wanna master it.