Video Games Wild Arms

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dark_aftiel, Mar 5, 2005.

1. dark_aftiel

dark_aftiel New Member

Hey! How many Wild Arms fans we got in here? I'm a faithful follower of the saga ever sine the first one, I'm actually replaying it right now. I love the characters, especially Rudy. I can't wait to play the remake and the fourth game.

1 person likes this.
  2. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Well, i wouldn't say I am a fan myself, but i gotta admit, this game is preety good, you don't see so many good games these days, so it's very deserving. Gameplay is smooth all the way, and (in my opinion) the game is well organized. That's about it i guess, not much to say, it only took me 2 days to beat it (2 full days).

-SakataKentaro

3. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Tsk, I only just noticed this thread. I bought a copy of Wild ARMS 3 awhile ago, and I've been a fan of it ever since. It's an awesome game with a great story and awesome music.

It's definately made me want to seek out the first two games and give them a try. I'm impressed enough by it to safely say that Wild ARMS 3 deserves it's place as my favorite PS2 RPG. :)

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

The first one definitely outshines the last two. I can't wait until Alter Code F. And I *sorely* hope that they keep the opening tune to the first game. Most addicting tuen with actual whistling in it since Rammstein's Engel. =]

Jack was a great hero, and I loved the magic system. Also, there's the fact that it was fun to play that semi-3d gameplay with lots of special attacks.

Oh, and Luceid was just plain awe-freakin'-some! Then there's the other multi-handfuls of awesome looking summons!

5. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Wild Arms 3. I actually own it, but due to the lack of time (and sometimes intrest), I haven't played it for "that" deep.

I wish I could...but y'know :-/

- Teddz

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Well, whenever you get the chance to, I'm sure you'll love it. :) WA3 is one hell of an awesome game. I should review it sometime...

I'm on my second playthrough, and if it weren't for lack of time and too much to do as is, I'd probably be finished that already.