Video Games Wild Arms

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bau, Jan 15, 2003.

1. Bau

Bau New Member

hey i just bought this game...well saturaday... i think that its really fun...i like the old games the have better plot (most of the time) and they also don't sacrifice all the story for grapics. well anyway if you played it what do you think...
    oh and also the anime at the beginning of it kicks too. i really enjoy the theme.

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Ah...Wild Arms! The story of a boy, a chic, and Indiana Jones...tbh this is one of the best rpg's I've ever played. The combat system is unique, as are the graphics (Heh) and the Tool System.

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Wild Arms is teh WIN! I love the original, just as much as I love Chrono Trigger. And, seriously, that's saying a whole lot. Teh princess of Aldehyde is awesome, and she looks cool in the opening. Rudy does too, tbh. Customizing your ARMs is a nice little touch, and so is all the equippable map items.

Oh...and if you need a little cheat, I can tell you how to get 255 of ANY item in the game. :D

Oh, Luceid and Boomerang ROCK.

4. Bau

Bau New Member

oh hey i beat Wild Arms.....

oh yeah thanks for that neet code IZZY that reall helped to get duplicators.

the Final boss was really easy.

and i also beat that raga raglo side boss. i must say that it is a LOT more easy in thisgame then in WA2.

5. Odin

Odin Member

I've never seen the first two Wild Arms games, but my bro got Wild Arms 3 for Christmas . . . very nice looking game.

I heard that ARMS actually stands for "Artifacts from Ruins: Memories." Can anybody verify this?
    -Odin

6. Bau

Bau New Member

no, actually i forget what it stands for but it has something to do with secret companies. well its in the second WA game i've seen someone say it, i'm playing it now so i'll infrom you when i get it.

BTW- does anyone know how to beat Raga o ragla i can't beat that evil bugger.. it has a habbit of killing me in Wild arms 2.