Art WIP, crittisism please, please please ^_^

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Rem, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Rem

Rem New Member

Hi, I know Im not here much and rarely post now days. But there good reason. PC is bad, job hunting, and artwork.

ok, so I have a new lineart, that I really really want some C&C on. I have my ideas of what the picture means, as its a influenced peice. But Id love to know what you guys think it means.

as for a name for the picture I though Bitter-Sweet Sadness would fit due to what I think it means. But suggestions are more than welcome.

I hardly get any C&C, everyone just say "ohh thats nice" and doesnt critisise it. I would really really appreciate some c&c please please pretty please ^_^.

Oh I plan to CG this one with my new tablet, but that may be ages as my pc need upgrade RAM is too bad. And I getting used to my tablet. Its hard o.o.

Top hat girl

Thanks guys it really appreciated

2. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

wow
    i think that is really good
    i think it means something sad or despair or ending
    My thoughtd:
    i think that some of the lines that are lighter could be erased
    just my thought

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

It's sort of tough to see the entire picture at first, and I honestly find the face to be a little bit more masculine than feminine. Gorgeous though - can't wait to see it coloured.

4. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Really cool idea. I like it alot. Creepy and cool. Like Meaikoh said, its hard to look at, at first, or hard to see. I thought that the hair made it look more masculine, I dont think that face looks too masculine. I think it will look really sweet when its colored! Can't wait to see it. :)

5. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

i think i'm gonna be haunted. it's a really good pic!