Art wip.. something.. different.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ciel, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

okay this is a wip I'm doing its funny spurr of the moment/./ started sketching in the middle of a room clean-up. Drawing like this and cg-ing isn't my forte. I know the anatomy is messed and she is long and such but its just something different. as well I have 4 other wips on the go and I start a new one! lol. plus this may be it because I'm so bad at getting back to a piece of artwork. it's just cleaning it up and fixing limbs and such.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    still not done:
    [​IMG]

2. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Drawing when you're cleaning? Heheh, I once got all into a drawing when I should have been finishing an essay at about 4-5 am one night.

Trippy, your technique. I see... you color right along with your red lineart (without erasing it). That's kinda similar to my way, but I use gray lines instead.

I think I can recognize the Seraphim flavor in this image, cuz you got that painterly touch. And you do paint sometimes, yeah? (I remember your watercolor stuffs...which reminds me, I haven't even tried out my watercolor set this whole summer.)

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well, ya in the middle of cleaning, needed a break, I grabbed a mechanical pencil with orangy red lead in it and stopped when my lead ran out 0.o

painting. ya this^ isn't my forte. have to finish an acrylic paiting and start on some new projects. But I can't until I get this garbage off my floor. I paint outisde and in my room, but its a mess... I'm always like that.

4. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

wow.. i like it alot!!! way da goooo!!!!! ^_^ hehehe.. it looks super nice to me and i dont think it is long.. i think it is just right.. okay size heheh.. super nice... and i really like her expression and is that blood??? yummmmmmmm
    misao

5. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I like it! It's got a messy sort of quality that suits the picture- and the fact that you were dealing with your messy room while you did it :p! I may just badger you until you get back to it.

6. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I think you will won't you? It's gettign thee though! so is the picture. they may both be hopeless cases though.. but I have to get it done.. lol. (the messy room that is) and the art.... hehe thank you ^^

7. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

hey, that's cool! especially the medusa-style hair :D