Anime witch anime character would you chose to be with??

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by thunder dragon, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

id say spike but that wouldnt be posslible would it now...or vicious but once again...arg or tasuki bc hes just awesome

2. Mikko

Mikko New Member

Dora

I'll choose Doraemon for sure because he has many stuff to help me in his pocket! Plus he looks so cute:) But, I don't know how popular he is except in Japan...

3. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

pookie!

Who else but my Hana-baby?!

Well, considering the possibility of him not being interested in me uh... "that way", I'd just take him out drinking a lot, make him dinner, do his laundry and basically be his doting female best friend o_O;;;

4. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Naru....

5. Naru

Naru New Member

Musashi...sigh:p Cuz well he's my boyfriend...Literally...but if u ment just anime, well I'd pick Ryoga...cuz he's adorable! Also the plus side if he pissed me off I could just change him to a pig...but with the bad sence of direction I'd die...He would try and find a way back cuz of Akane...and leave me to die:(...I prefer musashi I love him anyway! Besides I think musashi is cuter anyway :shy3:...lol There's no more animals (inside joke)

6. Shining Girl

Shining Girl New Member

;) Ryouga!!!!! (naru u cant have him!!!!lol) hes just sooo kawaii!!
    although if we went on any trips we'd be in major trouble.. since both of us would get lost.......
    he'd prolly get sick of me pouring cold and hot water on him though.....

7. Naru

Naru New Member

Hey you can't say I can't have Ryoga! I knew about Ryoga before you...although.....WAIT Musashi is the better one Ryoga may be cute but I would rather not risk my life! Besides Musashi is cuter than Ryoga, and I feel safe around him...and he at least can find his way around town! Fine you can have Ryoga! At least Musashi is real!!!!!!! Musashi is the better choice right Musashi?:p

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I think probably Shinobu from Love Hina. She likes cleaning and cooking, so I'd be free to just sit around all day drinking coconut milk or whatever.

9. animegirllover

animegirllover New Member

I would like to be Mutsumi or Yusuke.

10. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

Thats a tough one.... uuuuh..... can I take a busload of anime characters????

*gives money to everyone in this thread* ITS NOT A BRIBE >.>

don't make me choose ;.;

11. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I would pick Lorelei from Saber Marionette. She's so... cute!!

Hmmm that's a good idea for a fic
    "The saber cast in a desert island."
    OH boy...

12. Sovin Ndore

Sovin Ndore New Member

I don't really know. I keep thinking of things like Love Hina's Kaolla Su in the New Year's episode when she and Sara McDougal set out in a boat and Su manages to set mines out in the water and such. A mechanical genius, Su could build anything. That would be a useful tallent in such a situation.

Then again from a utilitarian point of view you could cheat and ask for someone like Belldandy from Ah! My goddess (a goddess could be useful) or Kazami Mizuho from Onigai Teacher (who could teleport you anywhere you needed to get). Or how about Van from Escaflowne (a flying companion with magic would be useful too, no).

As for someone that I would just love to spend that kind of time with, Shinobu-chan from Love Hina would have to be my choice. I think I'm in love with her.

Oh, and one question. I am a guy, but exactly what do people want to be protected from on an island?

13. Kyo_Masaki

Kyo_Masaki New Member

no busload??? ;.;

I hate choosing! uuum.... but.. uuh.... right now I have the biggest crush on Kizna Towryk from Candidate for Goddess ^.^;; So...... I would take her!!!

14. Musashi

Musashi New Member

OK..........I think that on an Island (deserted or not) you need protection from the elements and the characters with y ou have to be able to help you with that.....

15. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

You think women are born to serve??! :mad:

Anyway, I don't know why I didn't see this topic before, but I would say either Sagara Sanosuke or Himura Kenshin, but as long as Kenshin has Kaoru and he will tell me how much he misses her blah blah blah..I'd rather Sanosuke because he doesnt have a girl to love and miss.. so I would be this girl =^_^=

..I just can imagine it right now..me and Sano all alone in the island and.. :blush2:..errm..thats all..

16. Deathscythe

Deathscythe New Member

OHHHHH I SEE NOW!!!! Anywayz.........if I was stuck on a desert island I would love to have Ryo-Ohki with me.
    1) Very Cute Cabbit
    2) Multile transformations!!!!(THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!!!)

17. Naru

Naru New Member

Ok fisrt things first! hmmm well ZANZA sorry too bad SANO is mine!!!!!! hehe u cant have him...(when he rolls his tongue) And Duo u sure u want to be alone with a cabbit? I mean wouldnt you get lonely? Sano is soo strong :)

18. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, too bad Naru, you chose Musashi over Sano, so I chose him!! You lost your chance to be with this great guy!! ;)

19. VampirePrincess

VampirePrincess New Member

I love to be with D... He is my dream!

1 person likes this.
  20. Musashi

Musashi New Member

Hey....this is theoretical.....not reality....so Naru and Zanza can have whomever they choose!!!