Music With Teeth

Discussion in 'Music' started by Legato666, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Thats right Nine Inch Nails fans a new cd called "With Teeth" will be hitting the shelves May 3rd.Right now there is a new song out called "The hand that feeds".I personally cant wait for it arrive since Nine Inch Nails is my favorite band.Trent Reznor is a musical genius.Hopefully some of you are as happy as I am about this.

1 person likes this.
  2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

EW reviewed the cd. I believe it got an A-. Thats a fair grade, so I look forward to it as well.

BTW, hello Legato dear^^

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

someone actually uses that crappy mag for music reviews? o_O; wow

waiting for...want...badly...fiance playing lots of hand that feeds ever since i dled it from itunes...o_O it's a good thing ^^

there's supposidly a single that came out today too.

4. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Hello Lucky,long time no see."The hand that feeds" is a very catchy song,hard to not like it,I play it over and over on my mp3 player.B-Berry did you happen to catch the name of the new single that came out?

5. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm well, since it's for "the hand that feeds" i suggest that as the title. theoretically, it's up at amazon...i'm too lazy to check...

6. Dr. Nick Rivera

Dr. Nick Rivera New Member

Totally just....acquired...that album now. Giving it a listen, sounds pretty cool, but I've heard it isn't as good as The Fragile.

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i hope you buy it tomorrow when it's out at least...-_-;
    /mod

it's not as good as the fragile, which i love whole heartedly. you can tell he's happy though...which is just wierd...(May issue of Spin has an interview with Trent btw) it's very different. if you go to nin.com you can listen to the entire album there. just...as one huge track being streamed. Only scares me a little just for the gloriuos abuse of a disco sound. heh

hand that feeds rules though...(listen to his words...mwahaha)

8. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Does it have Head like a Hole on it???I just started listenin to Nine inch nails so I don't know...but they kick butt and I'm going to get the c.d watch

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i believe pretty hate machine has head like a hole on it (find the devo version actually...that's really damn good)

With_Teeth is the brand new album. just got my 2 copies today, dual and normal. it's gonna get ripped to my drive and played during guild wars...though, downward spiral would be better for playing in the present time in that -_-; gotta make chris his travel copies too...as...the bronco eats discs...i've done rammstein 3 times for him now...and wow...car cd players scare me from the damage i've seen on the discs o_O;;

anyways...-dances-

10. Dr. Nick Rivera

Eventually...I want the two disc dealy. And that's only like, twelve bucks at Target or somewhere.

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

was 10 something at the target here...

purr

12. Dr. Nick Rivera

Purrrr...?

So yeah, I hear that it's one disc with two sides to it....which sucks for me, because that means I'm going to have to go out of my way to take good care of it.

13. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

I bought it the day it came out.I love it but you can tell hes lost some of his edge.Hes still a musical genius.I also bought the spin magazine with him on the cover,I saw it and I had to pick it up.I dont quite understand why magazines think of The Fragile as a failure.

14. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

he is a PRETTY PRETTY man XD
    yes, alot of new cds are coming out in the dual disc formatt. it's the popular thing to do; charge $5 more for about 2 things. trents current thing is everything in 5.1 surround. which is more worth it than some cds that have "behind the scenes footage". as in, "we didn't know what to put on this thing, so here have some expensive filler"

and the fragil is considered a failure due to low sales. the cd sold poorly, the tour sold about the same; poorly. it's an absolutly wonderful cd and it will remain my favorite, but due to those facts, it will remain a failure.

and dude, if you read it, he just got out of AA and is now ...happy...which is different for him. i'm just glad he's promised no more long waits between albums and that he has another cd ready now.

revolver also has a thing with him too btw.

15. Legato666

Legato666 New Member

Yeah I read it about 4 times.Im just glad he didnt succesfully drug himself to death.So far my favorite track is right where it belongs,but sunspots is close too.

16. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Yes, that he is. Well, I got it last week....I like it. It's a better c.d. then I thought. The first time though, I didn't know what to think. Now though...It's grown on me.