Work groups sucks

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Zanza, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

One of the subjects that I take at the university is Management Information System (MIS), today, I was informed that our group that contains 4 girls were devided to 2 and 2.

Because I missed the last lab (the previous sunday, before the deviding took place) 3 of my work group girls gave the lab assistant the first assignment with their name on it without mine. And the lab assistance told them what to do for the 2nd assignment.

I talked to her today, and it seems that I have to do the first assignment by myself, the 2nd and the 3rd with the girl I am stuck with (after the deviding) which seems she skipped both classes, today and last Sunday.

Now I have to do 3 assignments and deliver them on this comming Sunday because of the 2 undone ones and the 3rd is due 2 weeks which I'll be crouded with midterms..

I've always enjoyed the life of being 'solitude'.. *sigh* girls suck!

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Have you discussed this with your prof? or is there a group evaluation? students shouldn't get away with that.

3. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

You mean the main prof (not the lab assistance)? Nope, but I will tomorrow. I was pissed and shoked, so I didn't think straight..

4. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

girls do suck :p kidding kidding... I don't like group work though. I remember I had a partner for OAC computers and he ended up being sick and his aunt died and his house burnt down and I didn't see him for the whole semester and we had a huge assignment due. I ended up staying up like three weeks without sleep to get it finished and I just let him have the same mark as me. Things were going pretty bad for him I suppose.