Square Enix World Domination

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Viper, Aug 17, 2002.

?

WORLD DOMINATION

1. Kuja

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Seprioth

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Garland

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Overs please specify

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Viper

Viper Guest

now...if you could pick who would take over the world who would it be, and you have to pick...
    for me its....???i dont know actually, probably garland cus he would take our soles and just put em in someone else, atleast we still live, if it was kuja or sephy they'd blow the whole world up.
    please dont quote me. lol

2. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Stalin.
    No, just kidding!

Actually, id like to see whatd happen if the FF1 Forest imps ruled the world...those things were Badazz...

3. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

You know who I think should rule the world? ME. That's right, ME. Seriously, it'd be great. Cheesecake shops in every street...ice cream vendors of all the most popular flavors (and my favorites of course) at each corner. Taxes would be low, fusion power plants will be built, arcologies wouldn't be put up because they cause too much pollution...ooops...too much Sim City there. Anyway...

If any FF villain was going to take over the world...I'd probably choose...Seifer. Not Ultimecia controlled Seifer...just plain, old badass Seifer. See, he knows what he wants, and if he was groomed to be a politician with that attitude, I think he'd do a great job. I mean, c'mon...he did fight for his dream til the end, right? :D

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

I don't know. Sephiroth, he wouldnt' care about World Domination, so he's a no-no. And I don't know enough about Kuja (I don't like villains who suck) and Garland to really choose between the two, so I'll add my own input and say Kefka.

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Firstly, Seifer wasn't a villan without Sorceress, did you not notice the ending, where Seifer sees Balamb garden flying past and smiles? He's not evil, he was just trying to fulfill his 'romantic dream'. If I had to choose a FF villan to take over the world, it would be President Shinra(not Rufus, his father). Sure he was evil, but no more evil than most politicians.

6. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Yeah, I know he was controlled and everything. You're right though, he didn't turn completely villainous until he was, so I'll just put it in the middle and make him a rival for Squall. But you also got to admit that he *is* a badass and did get it Squall's face before that. I mean, it was obvious enough in the "Sephy/Quisty/Zell/Irvy/Chibi-Squall" flashbacks, right? He was also already a jerk before the mission in Timber...and he retained his dream from when he was younger. Ultimecia was just a means to an end.

Well, my personal opinion anyway.

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Sure, he was a bit of a jerk, but he was by no means evil. I actuay think he's kind of cool, you can see he's a nice guy in the ending when he's hanging with Fujin and Raijin. Also it was Edea not Ultemicia that controlled him, although I don't really think controlled is the right word.