Video Games World of Warcraft GM

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Luffy, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

I've seen a bunch of a bunch of videos of people testing GM on World of Warcraft and this is what they do for fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dm-L-ItBI

I'm just gana say Ban them which isnt possible but that is crap but its only a private server but its still a bunch of crap

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

if they find the private servers, those get closed i'm sure. it's a video for fun and to show what GMs can do if they were removed from the leach and allowed to lord it over the relms heh. it's more amusing than anything. and old.

3. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

They dont find them they down load a program that allows tem to create there own servers thats why they are the gm's thats why its so dumb

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

punctuation is the friend of being understood. >.> seriously. i can barely understand your post. and no, i don't want a "well thisis how i type lolz dealwit it" post. there's a fine line between not using punctuation, and putting at least a period where your sentances end so that they have appearance of thought. >.>

if i read your post right, you think the program accesses the actual blizzard servers in some way. this is wrong.

private servers are the files hacked to access a different server, in no way affiliated to the actual servers. blizz has no way of tracking this, unless the went out and looked for sites advertising these files for download, or for members to join the server. it's like ragnarok online in this regard.

thus, because this isn't happening on blizzard's servers, they can't track it. the GM program that person was using in the video was for their own private server, far away from the actual servers.