Anime WORST ANIME SONG EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Apr 19, 2001.

1. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

She had 5 1/2 million dollars of shtuff!!!
    why does she need any more????

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Since when am I a "She" and so very rich in "shtuff"? Do I sense a bit of "Angst"?

AH! I know what yer talking about, but it's very Off-Topic! I'm not gonna fall fer it!

BakaMattSu, why settle for 5 1/2 mill when you can get 300 million for an Orihalcon Statue?

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

See the clip where they were trashing the dude's place looking for the pledge stone, and they broke an Orihalcon statue?

(me hopes it was a fake!)

worst anime song... 'In Extremo' from Hameln..
    gets on my nerves!!!..I think I started gasping for breath and almost had an Asthma attack when I first heard it..scary stuff...

4. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Sorry to be off-topic here, but I never said "crappy". I also said it was "one of the worst" songs. There are far worse, but I won't destroy the dignity of this establishment by uttering their unholy names.
    For more bad music (if you can call it that), listen to the background music in Akira.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lookies! I place to put HANADA!! The worst songs ever I find are the opening and ending of this anime! They are sung by the Backstreet Boys 'I'll be the One' and ending 'Drowning'

6. jordanuk223

jordanuk223 New Member

For me it has to be the closing theme to FF: Unlimited. It's very catchy and all but the voice is just so irritating.

7. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I didn't like the 'Love Hina' opening song. The melody is really weird... :eek:

8. Matthew03

Matthew03 New Member

I liked the opening theme to love hina.
    and the ending song to trigun was really wierd.

9. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

That Ed's song, that annoying, beeping, psychotic-made song from Cowboy Bebop really takes the cake for me. I have heard some pretty bad anime songs, but all others have at least one moment that sounds okay; however, Ed's song will never cut it with me.

10. Dilandau

Dilandau Highly Disturbed

Hmm... The only thing that comes to mind right now is the opening theme for Berserk. XD I mean, it's kinda catchy, and it's funny because it's so BAD... But still, after re-watching the first three DVDs of Berserk the last two days, I'm damned sick of it. The music is weird and grating, the lyrics make no sense whatsoever, and it's a little bit too obvious that the guy singing it has NO idea what he's saying because he doesn't speak English. XD

The end theme is almost as bad, but the music is a little bit more tolerable.

Incidentally, I don't think I've seen a more glaring example of horrible Engrish lyrics in quite some time... XD

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I've looked at this thread many times, without being able to answer. After browsing my playlist many, many times, I decided on the song I like the least: Nadesico's "You Get To Burning". The beat is somewhat corny and the song as a whole isn't that great.

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

wow. I really like that song. But of course I did say earlier this thread's posts are not meant to hurt others' feelings in anyway. but .. sogh ...

13. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

While I haven't listened to a vast ammount of anime soundtracks, I despise Change the World (Inuyasha). It's so irritating, honestly, the group sounds like a Japanese version of the backstreet boys. The background music is decent enough, but the "singing"! Blech

14. Sanyu

Sanyu Member

Ummmz, worst animé song...?

:eek: wow, I like Change the World... Well, not to the point of obsesson and it gets annoying at school when I'm singing Japanese lyrics and people just stare with a weird expression on their faces...

Anyway, I haven't watched much anime lately so I can't think of a decent bad song I don't like, but as much as I love Neon Genesis Evangelion, I'd have to say the end theme, any of them. Some of the lyrics change, I think, but I'm not fond of the slow beat in the song, so change of some lyrics doesn't affect my disliking the song :)

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

Fly Me To The Moon is originally a Frank Sinatra song.

Sanji no Yosei from Sailormoon Super S scares me. It sounds like a bunch of little school girls getting high off lollipops on their way to school.

16. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

hmmm.. i am not sure because most of the songs i really like them.. but there is one in particular that i guess well for me.. i dont like it.... that would be the sailor moon one.. i dunnot know how or why i dont like it but.... just doesnt get into me like the others songs ive heard... so yeah..sorry for those who likes the sailor moon song op
    but i just dont like it
    misao

17. nekoZuki

nekoZuki New Member

Stray

The worst anime song ever is Stray from Wolf's Rain. The Inu Yasha second opening and ending sucks too. And the Flame of Recca opening.

[​IMG]

18. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

The song "Itooshi Hito No Tame Ni" from Fushigi Yuugi. It really gets on my nerves...

2 people like this.
  19. Kitoky

Kitoky New Member

Any dubbed songs.

ANY english dubbed songs that were originally sung in Japanese.
    With the exception of Every Heart in which the english version was also sung by Kwon Boa.

Inuyasha's Change the World and My Will english dubs sounded like barking.
    Well rather, Change the World was kinda annoying. My Will and Fukai Mori english version were the two that barks.

20. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Haha, speaking of quotes, I have these two old Sailor Moon CDs that have these disgusting english songs on them. I used to like them as a child, but now there just a joke. They remind me of something off one of those Barbie music tapes.

1 person likes this.