Cosplay and Conventions Worst Cosplay

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Lady Shadow-san, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

Now, this is SCARY cosplay.

Attached Files:

2. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

You think that's bad? It has become a hobby of mine to go through cosplay.... especially since most of it is bad, it's hilarious. I know, I'm mean... but it is... Here are a few, good and frightening:

This one is an awesome FF7 cosplay:Click

Davis from Digimon... supposedly:
    Click

Miyuki-Chan, the classic horror:
    Click

Hamtaro.... -_-:
    Click

God help us all... I'll never look at Tomoe the same way:
    Click

Bah.. crappy geocities.... just go Here, and click on the files with "A" or "B" in front of them.

3. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

UFOkatu... that was...sick...
    *pukes in a bucket*

4. Tanuki

Tanuki the wizzard of oz

cosplay can be good, as neph pointed out.... but more often than not, it turns out like this....:D
    [​IMG]
    evil.....so evil.

5. RedDragon26

RedDragon26 Guest

THATS AWFUL!!!!!!!! But hillarious at the same time! i almost fell off my chair!

6. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

I LOVE cosplay! I've cosplayed like 5 people. But as far as SCARY goes... this takes the cake. Someone sent this to me to gross me out. Don't look at me! But be warned: It's just plain WRONG.

http://man-faye.mooniidx.com/

I never want to see that again...

1 person likes this.
  7. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

lol I was mad thinking my post was deleted ha! I didnt know there was a 'good' cosplay and a 'scary' cosplay thread. so here's a link... tbh I've been more impressed than scared.

http://www.mangatoanime.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8359&highlight=cosplay

the most scared was when I saw a very huge Sailor Moon. but then I had to correct myself and be scared even more when I saw at least two more. :dizzy2:

and Yasuko.. lol. that was indeed the most disturbing thing I have seen to date!!!

8. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

Yasuko, be grateful you weren't there to see him in person. UK's AX report... I was there.

However, there was much cool stuff there to offset that. Cosplay can be good, and it can be bad. That's all I can say.

-UK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Problems cannot be solved at the same level of thinking that created them -Albert Einstein

9. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

10. Strawberrypocky

Strawberrypocky New Member

lol nasty..
    I say if you dont know how to look quite like the person dont cosplay that person. Its sicking..
    now I'm becoming sick.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

You know, it's funny, while watching that "Chi" thing, i actually shed two kinds of tears.

One part of me was laughing my a$$ off. The other was crying out of sadness. It looks like the person WANTED to look bad, and make it into Santa's naughty list, because i think that outfit just looks....ughhh----the images in my head will never get out!

Also, you should take a look at these:

http://www.manganimation.net/article/japan_expo_2004/medias/cosplay/individuel/014.jpg (This is supposed to be Chii)

http://www.manganimation.net/article/japan_expo_2004/medias/cosplay/individuel/038.jpg (Vegeta)

But I did see some good ones. Take a look at this Auron:
    http://www.manganimation.net/article/japan_expo_2004/medias/cosplay/individuel/001.jpg (not bad at all)

Your thoughts?

12. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

uh...? but gya. all those costplay people look so... much like wannabes... like me! lol.

13. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I have noticed whenever you search and use images on yahoo or places like that you get a bunch of people cosplaying after a few pages or so.

If I ever did I would pay attention to detail. But when guys do girls it is a bit strange. I have to say the ones with sailor moon are just to not normal.

14. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Here's a really bad picture that I somehow managed to find today when I was looking for pictures of Dark Link. BAD COSPLAY

15. Fushigi Rockna

God, when I was at Animeathon there were only a few Sailor Moon cosplayers, and the four I saw the most were GUYS. A Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and a Venus (they must've been a group, same crappy costumes) I saw the back of a Mars sitting down, but I couldn't tell if it was a guy or a chick. Either way, these male sailor senshi...it wouldn't have been so bad if their costumes were good, but they crap. it was like they didn't even try. It was horrible. I would've taken a picture had I not been afraid they would've thought I liked their costume :eek:

Be glad I don't have pictures. Your eyes will thank me. -_-

In comparsion to what I saw at Animeathon...that's some damn good cosplaying. -_-

16. ABSOLUTE AZN

ABSOLUTE AZN New Member

17. Rurouken

Rurouken New Member

Heh, yeah the Man Faye....I remember when I first saw him years ago at AX...I'm still mentally scarred by that. And sadly enough, he kept coming back to AX... but don't let me scare any of you guys from going to AX. What I heard was that he got banned from AX this past year (AX 2005) so hopefully we won't ever have to see him again...

18. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Izzat so. Come one bud, you know you loved Man-Faye as much as the next guy. We should have gotten pictures when we had the chance. Where'd you hear he got banned at? Hairy, fat men poorly cosplaying women is a con staple.

~W

19. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

20. Sen

Sen Ero-ninja