Movies Worst Movie ever?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Teddz, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

saw it with some girlfriends....lol, one of them slept on my shoulder while watching jeepers creepers :glazed:

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Oh! Another bad one is Wing Commander!

I FELL ASLEEP DURING AN ACTION SCENE. And yes, I was in the theater when that happened, not watching at home.

Oh, it was also an afternoon matiné.

It was bad science fiction, it was bad action, it was a bad war flcik, it was bad Wing Commander, it was a bad story!

And the designs SUCKED. From costumes to fighters, IT ALL SUCKED.

I HATE THE WING COMMANDER MOVIE.

3. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

Lucky Number:this movie has no story line:confused:...

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Unless its a movie made entirely of random clips and stock footage, then I refuse to believe a movie has no storyline. It may have a bad storyline, but it doesn't have a lack of one.

Even something as simple as "the man shoots all demons so he can live" is a storyline, albiet a bad, simplistic one.

Even movies with no storyline arent necessarily bad... jackass was funny. Certainly not oscar material but funny.

5. Teen Samurai

Teen Samurai New Member

Master of Disguise. That turtle joke was funny for about 5 seconds.

6. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

i think the title is like 876 if im not mistaken but this movie has to have the worst plot EVER! Teacher has problems with his gangster teacher...now in a normal situation in these movies the teacher would form a musical group...basketball team or whatnot....noooo not this teacher...he kills them!! and then at the end he plays russian rullet with one of his students..they use two bullets and both of them die..and this was all written by a teacher...makes me scared to go to school :glazed:

7. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Fantasizing is a most effective stress relief. Just imagine how many times I picture every enemy I kill in a game being my landlady.

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

has anyone seen the Dog Wars/Hakkenden real live movie? man I only saw bits of it, but you know its such a horrible movie when it makes you laugh... women scream so horrible, you don't cry cuz they are hurt, you laugh cuz they can't act!!!

9. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

Casper i hate it,i don't know how i liked it when i saw it when i was 6 years old.

10. cosmos

cosmos New Member

I think one of the worst movies was Casper and that Witch girl, what was her name..........oh yea!! Wendy. I think it was stupid and I had to sit there and watch it because my little brother likes it and I was babysitting him.

11. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I can't believe this thread has been going this long and no one has mentioned Spice World!Every time I begin to gain hope for the human race,I think about how someone actually made this movie,and all hope is lost.They should make this a new form of torture in prisons!I gaurantee any criminal,no matter how tough,will start crying like a baby after the opening credits!I almost vomited when I heard they were releasing this piece of ****!

12. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Well, YOU didn't have to watch it several times in the same day because your cousin forced you to..

13. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

that would be horrible..i feel asleep at it :p

14. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

If I ever seen a really horrible a waste of both time and money, I think I will forget about it oO

But as far as I remember, I disliked "The Tuxedu" ..
    Wasn't best of Jakie Chan tbh..

15. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Anything they put on Mystery Science Theatre 3000, but those are supposed to be horrible so they can make fun of them. That show rocks ;)

16. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i like mystery science theater 3000, that show kicks ***, and the movie was cool i think. i think the worst movie ever is tremors 3

17. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

Rocky and Bullwinkle

God that sucked beyond description.

18. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

ooo i know that did! and i went to go see it on its opening night!! waste of my 7 bucks

19. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Fahrenheint 451 which was based on a novel. The only similiarities between the film and the novel is that the firemen burn books and the main character's name is Montag.
    I hated watching this boring movie in school, most of the students in class slept through the movie...

20. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

I Saw the Movie "Bats" Yesterday...and that supposed to be scary but...i didn't even get scared cause that movie was so sucky that i almost fell asleep :glazed: