Art Writer(s) looking for artist(s?)...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Stardust Phox, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

There's this fic Angel of Light and I are writing (was originally mine but it's a co-write now so... yeah x_o) and... well... we were wondering if anyone would like to make it into a manga... ? I can provide a website to put it up on, if, um, anyone takes it up... Heck, I can even get us a layout from someone. ^_^;;; <-- *is so nervous* Full credit would be given, of course...

Anyone interested? Here's the link... Chance!

Be warned, it's not your typical anime/manga-esque story... It's VERY normal (well... yeah. x_o), and... it's pretty! And it's going to have such good plot arcs!! And the characters are pretty!! And... and none of you HAS to say yes. It's all up to you. Heeh. If anyone DOES say yes, you will NOT be rushed... because... well, we're kinda rushing things too, what with schoolwork. x_o So... please? Consider it? *insert-name-of-your-weakness-here eyes*

Please? ^^ And thanks for reading this to begin with...

2. Icarus

Icarus New Member

I'd love to do the honours, but the story is just so damn good I don't want to spoil it...

I'll give it a go, but I have no expirience of drawing a manga, and you'll have to get someone else to CG it (if you want it CG'd).

Icarus

P.S. If I do it and you don't want to use it, tell me. I'd rather you be honest than have me keep on drawing a pointless manga...

3. Stardust Phox

Thank you! ^_^ Didn't expect such a quick response! Take your time. I'm sure it won't suck. ^_^; Can't possibly be worse than MY (excuses for) art.

4. Furi_Kuri

Furi_Kuri New Member

hi sorry ive just been searching though art/design and came accross your post i know its ages ago you posted it but i was wondering if your still looking for someone to do it? ive only read the first page (in the morning) but i quite liked the idea.

if you still quite want someone to help then i would love to do soem characetr designs to see if you like them??

PM me back if you want me 2 start some
    ltr

EDIT: haha soprry i didnt look properly i thought it said the 11th of the 1st not 1 of the 11th :D my bad offer still applies though

5. Zeon_Zum_Deikun

Zeon_Zum_Deikun New Member

I wish I could draw anime :'(

edit: I'm so jealous! *Sobs* (Really, I am)

Please contribute to the thread or don't post at all ~Ser

6. Stardust Phox

Icarus and Furi_Kuri: In all probability, we won't be online at the same time. Just in case, my AIM is SoubouRadiance, and my email is game_n_quest_mistress@yahoo.com -- and don't worry about whose art I'll pick. I'm more likely to have two comics running than to actually pick one, so... yeah. ^^;; I luv you both!! ^_^

7. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

you need a CGed cover?

8. Stardust Phox

I'll take a CG anything at this point. ^___^;; *hugs*

9. Icarus

Icarus New Member

ok heres the first page I've done... I've changed it little (mainly down to doing it wrong and not being bothered) but there you go... tell me what you think please people :)

Icarus

Attached Files: