RPG Requests X/1999 RPG request

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kamui, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Story: From the begining of time, there has been a group of people, destined to fight for the survival of man. The Seven Seals (Dragons of Heaven) are the seven people who are destined to fight for the survival of man kind. The Seven Harbingers (Dragons of Earth) are the seven people ordained to fight for the destruction of man and the revival of Earth. Kamui Shirou, the main character, is thrown into the middle of this. Kamui is the name given to the promissed one who will act on God's behalf on earth, it means 'God's Power'. Wheter or not he wants it, his role in this battle is crucial. He doesnt want to realize it, but he is the last Dragon of Heaven. And what he doesnt realize, is that is best friend, Fuuma, is the final Dragon of Earth. Accompaning the Dragons of Heaven, is a Dreamwatcher, Hinito, who can slip into the dreams of others, and see what the future will bring. She cannot see, hear, or speak, but she can talk to you through your mind. She can also slip into others mind and see what they see. The Dreamwatcher for the Dragon of Earth, is Kanoe, Hinitos younger sister. She can do exactly what Hinito does, but she can talk, speak and hear.

Characters: Because of the limit of characters and personalities in this RPG... i am setting down the character profiles and to join, all you have to do is copy the character sheet in the character creation sheet and post it in a reply.

(I appologize for the quality of some of the pictures.... mods, if you can find better quality pictures of the people, plz feel free to add them.)

Dragons of Heaven:

[​IMG]

Name: Kamui Shirou
    Magical Ability: Phycic attacks
    Weapon: A large sword the appears whenever he call it.

Appearance: Short Black hair, School uniform
    History: Kamui was taken from his home in Tokyo when he was ten. When he was 16, his mother died, and before she died, she ordered him to go back to Tokyo and fight for the city.
    Personality: Arrogant

[​IMG]

Name: Sorata Arisugawa
    Magical Ability: master of Lightning
    Weapon: just his lightning

Appearance: Wears a long blue trench coat, with a yellow inside. Short black hair. Small red goggles on his head he puts on before he fights.
    History: Sorata was taken from his parents when he was 3 to apprentice for a stargazer on Mt.Koya. After being with the stargazer for many years, he is sent by the stargazer to go to Tokyo and fight for the city. He has sword to protect Kamui with his life.
    Personality: Loves Arashi, bad sense of humor.

[​IMG]

Name: Arashi Kishuu
    Magical Ability: Spirttual powers of the Ise Shrine
    Weapon: A katana that comes out of her hand when she is about to fight.

Appearance: Wears a regular school girl uniform, long black hair.
    History: Arashi is the protector od the Ise Shrine. (not much else is known)
    Personality: Outwardly cold, her heart is quite kind and gentle.

[​IMG]

Name: Seiichiro Aoki
    Magical Ability: Master of Wind magic
    Weapon: just his wind magic

Appearance: Wears a regular suit. Short, brown hair, glasses
    History: Aoki is a father, husband, and working man. He fights for the DoH because he is fighting to save the ones he loves.
    Personality: Sensitive and carring attitude towards others. Wouldnt hesitate to die fighting for the ones he loves.

[​IMG]

Name: Karen Kasume
    Magical Abitlity: Master of Fire magic
    Weapon: just fire magic

Appearance: Semi-long, currly red hair. Wears lingerie and an overcoat.
    History: Karen is a club stripper (i plan to not have that do with anything relating to game play) who knows Tokyo is a terrible city, but shee loves it and wont simply let it be destroyed.
    Personality: Passive, but can dish out some good old butt whooping when she fights.

[​IMG]

Name: Yuzuriha Nekoi
    Magical Ability: None really, but has a phantom dog who dishes some mean damage.
    Weapon: Inuki, the phantom dog.

Appearance: Yuzuriha wears another school uniform, different from Arashi's. Short Black hair that covers one of here eyes.
    History: Yuzuriha is the grand-daughter of the grand master of the Mitsumine Shrine. She is accompanied by Inuki because wolves are mystical beings who serve the members of the Shrine. She is youngest DoH being only 14 years old.
    Personality: Yuzuriha is always wanting to fight, sense she is a DoH. She is stern when she wants to be, but caring at other times.

[​IMG]

Name: Subaru Sumeragi
    Magical Abitlity: Uses spells on many different cards.
    Weapon: His spells, carries a sword also.

Appearance: Subaru wears a long white robe with signs of the Sumeragi clan on it. Short black hair.
    History: Subaru is the 13th leader of the Sumeragi clan. He is also a powerful preist magician. Seeks revenge from his one time friend Seishirou Sakurazuka (a DoE). Both of them are from Tokyo Babylon.
    Personality: Subaru is cold but is actually caring. (kinda like Arashi... but not as cold)

(Sry... but i must post the DoE on another reply, everyone of there character sheets would not fit. Sry for the double pos in advance.)

Dragons of the Earth are on my next post... sry bout the double post.

2. Kamui

Dragons of Earth

[​IMG]

Name: Fuuma Monou
    Magical Ability: Exactly like Kamui's
    Weapon: Sword exactly like Kamui's

Appearance: Fuuma wears a school uniform exactly like Kamui's, short black hair.
    History: Fuuma is Kamuis close childhoood friend. He is also, the Other. The other, is the one who matches Kamui in every particular and it is the others destiny to oppose Kamui. Whatever Dragon Kamui decides to fight for, the Other will join the other side to oppose him.
    Personality: Before finding out he was the other, he was caring and kind to Kamui. After knowing he was the other, Fuuma begins to dream only of killing, and lives to anihliate the DoH from the earth.

[​IMG]

Name: Satsuki Yatouji
    Magical Power: None. But she controls a giant computer known as 'The Beast' which can take control of any electrical system there is. So she attacks with that.
    Weapon: The Beast

Appearance: Satsuki wears tight shorts and shirt.
    History: Sasuki created the Beast, there is no network it cannot break into and no informations it cannot access. Not a whole lot is known about Satsuki.
    Personality: Quiet, Love The Beast and she claims that it loves her back.

[​IMG]

Name: Nataku
    Gender: None, was created in a science lab with the DNA of a male and female.... so he has no gender
    Magical Abitlity: Controls very long ribbons and does cool stuff with them. Can light them on fire.
    Weapon: Ribbons

Appearance: Wears a long coat with dark blue color. Short silver hair. Strange emblem of a flower on his forhead.
    History: Nataku was created geniticly in a scientific research lab with the DNA of a Male, and his daughter.
    Personality: Doesnt really care. Wants to anihliate man.

[​IMG]

Name: Seishirou Sakurazuka
    Magical Ability: Creates illusions, usually in the form of ravens and crows.
    Weapon: just his illusions

Appearance: Wears a long black trench coat. Sunglasses, and short black hair.
    History: Seishirou is an assassin. Though never doing a mission in X, he is continusly persued by Subaru who has vowed to kill him.
    Personality: Wants to kill Subaru, his heart is set on it.

[​IMG]

Name: Shougo Asagi
    Magical ability: master of Water magic
    Weapon: His water magic.

Appearance: Shougo wears a regular coat, and looks like a working man. Long brown hair.
    History: Nothing is known about Shougo, except for the fact that he is arrogant.
    Personality: Aorrogant, thinks of himself as extremly great and awsome.

[​IMG]

Name: Yuuto Kigai
    Magical Ability: Controls two blades on ropes
    Weapon: Yuuto uses two blades attached to long chords. He can do many things with his blades, including blowcking flying dubree, and throwing them at people.

Appearance: Wears a long trench coat, short blond hair.
    History: Nothing is really know about Yuuto, another mystery character... except that he works in the local wards office.
    Personality: The only DoE with a sense of humor. Also a great fighter.

[​IMG]

Name: Kusanagi Shiyuu
    Magical Ability: Uses energy to form attacks.
    Weapon: his energy attacks

Appearance: Kusanagi wears a black shirt and a camo color shirt jacket and pants. Short black hair.
    History: Little is known about Kusanagi, he feels the pain of the earth everday and wants to rid man of the earth so the planet will stop suffering.
    Personality: Kusanagi is a caring and kind man, but has a mean side to him that shows when he fights.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Next time save the profiles for when/if the RPG is accepted.

I'm not interested, consider it Rejected. Of course, if my co-mods FushigiRockna, BakaMattSu, or Meaikoh_Takashi are willing to adopt..

4. Fushigi Rockna

Reeeeeeeeejecccccccccccttttttttttttedddddddddddd. :)
    Honestly, i really dislike X. So it's the other's desicon.

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

As I've noted before, my slots are all full. I can't spare any further time for any RPGs until one of the ones I'm following finishes.

Consider my vote a rejection to all RPGs when my slots are full.

This RPG idea rests on Meaikoh_Takashi to decide the fate of.

6. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Ce choix n'etait pas trop difficile a faire. Mais, comme je veux niaiser un p'tit peu...

Tu vois, j'ai seulement deux espaces pour d'autres jeux, et si je commence a les remplir avec de la merdouille, il n'y aura pas de place pour des jeux intelligents, semblable aux chefs-d'oeuvres comme AHS et autres.

Si ton jeu avait quelque chose qui ressemblait a de l'intelligence, je considerais peut-etre, mais comme vous voyez, j'n'peux pas.

Merci, mange un char de merde et bonne journee.

Translation:
    Uhm...No.

7. Kamui

Thats harsh man.... you really should be a little nicer.... it shows character.

Well... i tried, and i still think that it would be a great RPG... but the mods have power so. O well.

8. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Here's my new way of rejecting RPGs.. I'm so excited ^_^ Here goes:

[​IMG]

9. Fushigi Rockna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.