Video Games X Box 360

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dark_Warrior, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior New Member

Xbox 360 sucks sure it has good graphic but c'mon you have buy a special piece in order to play regular Xbox Games Ps2 didn't need a special piece to play ps1 games I'm sorry the ps3 is going to kick ass

2. Chane

Chane Audience of One

Well I hope you enjoy shelling out your 700 dollars for that PS3. I probably should've reported the pointlessness of this thread but your idiocy in only two posts that I've seen is to such an extreme that it simply makes me wonder -what- is wrong with you. X-Box 360 may require a "special piece" (I can't speak on this matter, never had it, never played to, and don't intend to) but it's also about HALF the price of the PS3 at probably nearly the same specs. I hope you enjoy paying that extra 300 bucks just to make your system look pretty. I suggest you stop mindlessly throwing out posts like this, finding out where your comments specifically go (as there is already a Worst Movies Ever thread), and make your posts more constructive instead of braindead "ZOMG, this sucks" crap. GOD, I wish I could give you bad karma twice.

3. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

wow, what a comprenhensive view on how the PS3 is gonna "suck ass"

fanboyism woo hoo
    and don't get me wrong...
    out of the 3 consoles that are comming out, (well 2 now...) Wii > (ps3 + xbox360) in my latest internal gameplay possibilities list

4. Chane

Chane Audience of One

He said PS3, not X-Box 360, about "sucking ass". Might've been geared toward me since I'm the one that "trashed" the PS3, though not really. I'd be a great system if it were more affordable and there are going to be a hundred and one titles on that system that I am going to want (FFXIII Versus for example, the new Kingdom Hearts whenever it comes out, Resident Evil 5, so on and so forth). So unless he made a typo somewhere, I'm covering my ass just incase it was geared toward me. Personally, as I think I've stated, I'm pulling for the Wii too.

5. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

PS3 Cheap One is 400$
    The Expensive one is 600
    PS3 Comes with Blue ray Not sure if both do
    Dont Blue ray dvd machines cost like 1000$?

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

for $400, i better get 2 controllers, a big ass hard drive for saves, at least 2 games, and a different color shell that whatever the stardard is.

oh, and dinner.

got our 360 at sam's club for cheap. came with an extra controller too. which made it worth it actually. was the one with the HD also btw.
    we have a "normal" xbox, heh. so we don't need to play those games on 360. we bought that for new games. DOA4, DOA volleyball =3, and someother game...

dead rising, is amusing the hell out of my husband. heh

revolution is the plan for us. PS3, while i really want, isn't worth over $400 for. there's just more on that then Sony's attempt to get more money. "high quality games cost more" my ass. this is also the company that said there was nothing wrong with the psp on launch. you know, with the button too close to the screen so you couldn't get it to register half the time when you hit it? soon as they get their poop back in a group and realize they're mooching too heavily on their base, then i might get one. till then, i'm waiting for the price drops.

revolution (btw, i hate the newer name. >.>) is gonna be the system of the season; that and 360 again. parents may feel the need to buy off their childrens' love, but i think they're gonna think twice after last years 360 launch and with the price being lots higher.