Video Games X-box live(Whats the best game for it)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Soitsu, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

The king of all games Halo2...If you find a better X-box live game then halo2 please tell me!!!:D

2. Orion

Orion Gears

Hmmm... Well HALO 2 really is the king of X-BOX Live right now, but I think that games like COD 2 and the like will soon be taking it's place in the online throne.

3. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

HAHA:D

Your funny, COD2, I bet you that Halo2 will still be the King of x-box live, Till halo3!!!

Any other game suggestions...

4. Orion

Orion Gears

You did hear that HALO 3 is rumored to be a re-make of HALO 2 for the 360 right? :p

5. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Rumor yes, I kind of beilieve it, but NO WAY is it a remake of halo2 for the 360...people at my school say it would be called halo2.5?!?!:eek:

6. Orion

Orion Gears

It's a possibility. They almost called HALO 2 HALO 1.5. :rolleyes:

7. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I always thought they were gonna remake Halo 2 for the 360 and then make Halo 3 as scheduled....

8. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Yeah I thought that to...Most of us where I live think that halo2.5 will be with halo3...:confused:

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I myself didn't JUST hear, I got proof for myself in my computer. I found a video that shows the difference between Halo 2 on X-Box, and X-Box 360. For now, it just seems a bit more detailed. I only got the video where Master Chief and Sarge get their medals.

Oh yeah, and Halo 2 owns the LIVE service. Which is why I think they should give Halo 2 it's own server, and make us pay 25 bucks a year. Sounds fair for most....

-Seishin

10. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

If they gave halo2 thier own x-box live server they would make a lot more money then they do know, I mean a lot of the people on x-box live play halo2

11. Orion

Orion Gears

I wouldn't pay 25 dolla per year just to play HALO 2 online. Which reminds me, I've gotta renew my XBL subscription. Hmmm....

12. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

i still need to get my Live name and other things up and running>.>

Halo2 for sure is the king of the online for xbox live then theirs...well....what else is thier?

13. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Counter strike, Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Phantasy Star Online, and others. This coming from a guy who doesn't have an Xbox.

14. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

When halo3 comes out on X-box 360 that is when I am thinking of buying a 360...

...the reason I am not getting it now i because they don't have it and it is to expensive...:sad:

15. Orion

Orion Gears

Don't forget Ghost Recon 2. :D I think that was one of X-BOX's major online FPS.

16. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

Hey, hey, hey this is about halo2, are you forgetting about it...well:p

17. Orion

Orion Gears

No, this thread is about you asking this:

We're simply telling you more games. :p

18. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

yeah so far have all of them on my list(starts writing games down):p

19. Zealot

Zealot New Member

I ejoy Halo 2 as much as the next guy, but the major problem I see coming up with Halo 2 is that everyone is just so darn competitive and wrapped around the axel about their ranks that it just doesn't feel all that fun anymore. When I play a video game its to enjoy myself, not to start yelling at my teammates and get stressed over something so unimportant.

One Xbox live game that I have found to be a whole lot of fun and very few people who play it are agressively competitive is Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

You can play it in first or third person perspective, you have guns and melee combat, you can deflect gunfire like a jedi, you have special adrenaline abilities that can make gravity go away or give you super speed or thermo vision etc..., and one of the best features is that there are different races.
    You can be humans, robots, Skaarj (lizard men), Necris (basically zombies except without decomposing bodies), Juggernaughts (really big genetically enhanced humans, kinda like master chief except beefier and not as cool looking); then each of these races has different classes or sizes, heavy characters, medium characters, and light characters. heavy having the most armor and moving the slowest and light having the least armor and being the fastest.

the game is very complex and it takes a while to get really good at it but when you do the battles can get so chaotic its almost impossible not to have fun, even if you are losing. I mean come on, how can you beat a game where a sniper tries to kill you from across the map and you have good enough timing and luck that you reject his sniper round back at him which automatically gives you a headshot on him with his own bullet. You can't do that to a sniper in Halo :D

I've played a bunch of live games and I can safely say that for the original Xbox, Unreal Championship 2 is my absolute favorite on live.:cool:

either way though, dont take my words alone, go ahead and check out the official game site http://www.unrealchampionship2.com/

20. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Halo 2 shall forever be the king of x-box...until halo3 comes on x-box 360. Though i did like Ghost Recon 2.