Video Games X-Play

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fang, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Fang

Fang New Member

Has anyone seen the review show,x-play? For people who have not seen it,it's a show on G4 TechTV.It reviews games and makes fun of the bad ones or will just make fun of any game.It has skits such as one that you get to here what people on Xbox Live say.It also has a skit called the Splinter Cell Co-op theater in which they are doing a mission and one player gets so pissed he shoots the other one. This show is really funny so you should check this out.

1 person likes this.
  2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

that show it's like 3 years old, and to think that G4 gained TechTV it makes my blood boil...

3. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Personally I love X-Play it is my favorite show on G4. It has been on since like April 2003 and before that it was Extended Play which had Adam doing reviews. At first I was sceptical of it since I liked Extended Play but I grew to love X Play. They are doing a lot of skits and sketchs now since it is summer and they only do like two reviews per episode but as the holiday seasons draws closer and closers the segments will be almost all reviews and like one non-review.
    The only reason that Comcast (the owners of G4) bought TechTV was to get on the systems that TechTV was on. X Play is the ONLY TechTV show that is still on G4 every other show was cancelled and most of the personallitys that TechTV had is gone. I will now remeber a few of them Leo, Patrich, TechLive and its cast, Call for Help and its cast, ScreenSavers with its original cast of Leo and Patrich not this Attack of the Show show crap. Sorry I am still angry/sad about Comcast purcasing TechTV.

4. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

G4 = An appaling shadow of what TechTV once was. Game reviews have become "HURRRR THIS GAME IS SHINY SO I LIKES IT".

5. Orion

Orion Gears

Personally, I like X-Play, but sometimes they get a teeny weeny bit stupid with their reviews.