Manga X1999

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by shohen, Jun 24, 2003.

1. shohen

shohen New Member

Has anyone ever heard of this manga its about this one boy who has these sickick abilities to control the fate of the world I realy like this manga it has a terific story line and I think it would make a great anime.(which I'm looking for and so far had no luck I would apreciate it if someone could tell me where to get the anime or if there even is one:D)

2. Shadowbard

Shadowbard Black-Winged Angel

If you're referring to the CLAMP series (which I'm assuming you are as I don't know of any other series by this title) there is a movie and a TV series. The movie is definitely available commercially in the US, but it sucks. I'm not sure about the TV series; I don't particularly care for X so I haven't been keeping up with it all that much.

And as a note, it's spelled psychic.

~Shadrach Anki

3. Chi

Chi New Member

It's up to five DVD now and from what I've heard their are going to be eight in all. I've only seen the first DVD but it's a very good series because it follows the magna more closely and the manga's one of the best I've ever read. Man now I'm going to have to choses between getting this or the Noir boxed set when ever they come out.

4. shohen

shohen New Member

Thanks for the help but I still dont know where to get the anime sorry this isnt in the anime section which I think its supposed to be in.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma New Member

dur u can get X/1999 Anime at your local Suncoast or Video Store that provides anime stuff....*DUR*

6. shohen

shohen New Member

Liar Liar you are a liar they:( they arent there

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

they can order them in. i have a suncoast in the same mall as my sam goody that i work at. we're the same company, and i've bought a few books there, and seen the x books there...just harass one of the employees...(tho i think our store spoils a bit...stupid suncoast and their good service..grumble>

8. shohen

shohen New Member

Thanks Blood berry I owe ya one

9. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

mmm

mmm....i can find X anime n Manga n Movie at my local suncoast......weird lol

10. Kami

Kami New Member

yes x/1999 comes in both. also there's the movie x. it's not exactly like the mangas but hey it's still really good. i reccomend it for someone who needs to cry.

11. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

the series is closer to the anime. and if you watched the movie in english, i'm sorry. it's so different from the sub, or even the original dialog.
    if you can't fing the manga there, i think they can finally order it in..

12. Raven

Raven Fuhrer

the movie sucks because it is to rushed, but the series is incredible.:D

13. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

YEY!!!! I just got the first 2 mangas!!!! Prelude and overture... and... i actually alreay read prelude and am on the second one!!!

14. Yonaki

Yonaki New Member

I saw this manga once at the mall. I was scanning it and I thought it look and sound intresting. I think I'm gonna buy it later (as in a couple months/weeks from now).

15. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Wow!!! Overture leaves a huge cliffhanger and i cant wait to read the third and forth ones!!!