Video Games Xenosaga review.....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaneda_345, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Well,In the latest issue of Animerica,Xenosaga got reviewed,and it's not pretty.It got 3/4.Thats not bad........But the comments on it are very disturbing......Examples...

-Xenosaga seems to lack a "game".(There are 40 MINUTE cutscenes in this game.)
    -The actual game is short.(12 areas in all,incuding towns dungeons and the like.)
    -Hardly any references to Xenogears.(But the Xenosaga story is good on its own.)

Its like a 20 hour polygonal anime film.......

2. dragonsage

dragonsage New Member

Kinda like metal gear then huh

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

It sounds kind of interesting still, isn't Xenogears like the 7th chapter of the Xeno story though? Some games are short but still are really great, such as Threads of Fate. I just hope that they have good voice actors for the game, Square seems to choose good actors though ;)

But usually I don't follow reviews either, seeing as some great games get crappy reviews. Such as Final Fantasy 7 from some magazines when it was released ><;;; I can't wait to hear what everyone here thinks about it though :)

4. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Im still hopeful about Xenosaga,It looks pretty cool.If your a mech anime fan than you will be at home here more than Xenogears even.

However Im really not going by reviews either.

That guy!:Xenogears is Episode 5 of the saga,there are 6 episodes in the saga.

5. Lord Van

Lord Van New Member

its still gonna be a good game. a lot of cut scenes: yes. but theres still gonna be tons of fun.