Video Games Xenosaga!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Amarhyllis, Jan 26, 2003.

1. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

:p

Has anyone heard of the newest game coming out next month, Xenosaga. It's not exactly made by Squaresoft but by a guy who use to work for Square but quit because Xenogears didn't turn out the way he wanted it to so he went to NAMCO. I'mma get it next month and believe me it looks so awesome!! :p :D :p

2. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

Well, basically, it's nothing like Xenogears. It's set a few thousand years into the future and the main character is a woman named Shion. The graphics (characters) are practically anime made Squaresoft style. But anyway, it's about space and junk. You'll have to see it for yourself because i'm not good at explaining things.

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,519264,00.html

3. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Actually this game takes place a few thousand years before Xenogears.They share similarities,the combat system is the same,and many of the story elements that were in Xenogears will be in Xenosaga.

If you're gonna get make sure you have alot of popcorn too,each cinematic is about 40-60 minutes long.

4. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

:p

Whoops! Sorry-Sorry! Must have misread and brain got all screwed up! But still, I can't wait for it to come out! About Xenogears and the religious thing, I heard that they limited the amount of sales of Xenogears because of strong religious values and stuff. Is that true because somewhere in the game, i think it was Grafh or someone who said that they would ''destroy God.''

:bleed: JEEZ-US!!

5. Amarhyllis

Amarhyllis New Member

February 25th.

I guarantee you'll see my smiling face pressed against the glass window of the video game case.

6. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

It was more than that,the game had religious references thrown all over the place.Some of the names for instance,Cain,Abel etc. have religious backgrounds.

************SPOILER***************

Another thing was that you actually had to fight "god" at the end of the game.(it wasnt really God,it was actually just a weapon)

***********SPOILER*****************

Sorry if I sounded rude in the previous post.