*Yawn*

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Oct 17, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

I hate slow weekends. I wasm't able to do anything this weekend cause my parents went away to a wedding and left my brother behind for me to watch, GITS. And then my friend from college tells me that she can't go out because she has a terrible cold (the one i had last week, lol, and she keeps blaming me :D). Anyway after all that nobodys going to be doing anything for the next week or two cause their all saving their money for the holloween ball. I should really get my costume together.
    Anyway hopfully at last i'll be able to register in college tomorrow (i still go to college it's just that they lost my application form and i've had to wait till now to register), and i so need a job to pass the time. With only 5 classes a week, well, you can see problem. Hopefully those guy's in the Student Union will give me a job there cause i really don't want to be running all over town to get to college and a job, espeally when the weather turns nasty.
    And hopfully, at last, i can get my computer at home fixed (feck'in TCP/IP). I really want to catch the rest of girls bravo, i hope it hasn't been lisenced yet.

Brian