Ye Manga Cometh

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Mr. J, Oct 20, 2001.

1. Mr. J

Mr. J New Member

Tokyopop has apparently picked up the US license to the Love Hina manga. Here's hopin' they do a good job with it. Their recent Clover books have been downright impressive. Too bad I'll hafta wait a while for 'em to catch up with where I am in the story.

2. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Eh.. too bad I have been dling it all this time [​IMG] Maybe a commercial product will actually have it mirrored though, so I don't have to read right to left, and who cares if everyone's left handed [​IMG]

3. Mr. J

Mr. J New Member

Actually, I've now come to find out that it's gonna be published in the right-to-left format. (honestly I like it better that way, 'cuz that's how it's supposed to look)

4. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

ahh, the Love hina Manga gets licensed.. and before it's even done in Japan, too. Too bad it'll cost a ton. At about $3 per issue (episode), that's about as much as it costs per volume in Japan (several episodes). Anyhow, I'm going for the originals (in Japanese) anyhow, it may cost a bunch for shipping, but it's better to me and it's still cheaper than buying it translated here, and I'll get it quicker too!

-UK
    ranting and raving where he's not welcome!