Art ye...wateva

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by PorPor Coro, Sep 6, 2003.

1. PorPor Coro

PorPor Coro New Member

i was just gonna post again on my other threads but they are locked. Kinda wierd since they are just like every other thread here. So anyway i will not post anymore but rather just update my gallery. I have all kinds of new art so thats how it will go. Its just that i mean, this section is full of threads saying "check out my new picture" and yet i had one with like 6 pics on it get closed...iono. Just seems different

oh and i am logged into the site obviously but i cant update my gallery with new art.....wat?

[​IMG]

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

yo. your art is beautiful but read the rulez of the forum. then you'll know. and its not prejudiced. keep on posting your work but after 2 weeks 'my art' threads get closed.

In the rulez I also asked people to pm me if there were problems and members wanted an exception.

Cloud posted a m2a sticky stating the problem issue with the art galleries.
    and new usernames and passwords were pmed to most gallery users so far. and u were pmed. please let ne know if you never received a pm from me.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

update: Cloud fixed your gallery. try re-logging in when you get to your galleries. its not the same as it used to be. did he pm you?

anymore problems please go to the 'Gallery Help Sticky'

Ser

4. PorPor Coro

PorPor Coro New Member

ah yes....i have just updated my gallery with more art and i will be updating it quite periodically. Check it now and then...thanks for the clear up