Yea, new too...

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by mlowen, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlowen

mlowen Guest

once again you have a new memeber amongst your ranks.
    hey people, hope i can fit in.
    of what i have seen i am rather impressed. the artwork is beyong my skill and folks here seem pretty cool...

i come from another message board network, called ezboard. and that rocks a lot. there i am (in one of the many, many, many boards there) a repected member with over 1100 posts. =]

hope this place makes me wanna stay.

~mlowen

2. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Welcome to our place! You must be pretty familiar with general posting rules then, so don't worry if a whole bunch of people tell you "don't forget to read the rules!"

This place isn't as busy as some of the huge forum sites out there, so maybe you might get into this place. Check out my favorite forum sections: Art (and the subforum Art Contests), Misc, Music, Movies, and Debates.

3. mlowen

mlowen Guest

thanks

at 800 and something posts. eh? been here a while?
    oh, one question:: there some way to attach stuff?

(not sigs).

thanks again...

4. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

Yeah, I've been here for one year (almost exactly too!).

Yeah, but you can't use the Quick Reply option. Use the "Post Reply" link on the left to go to the main reply page, then scroll down until you see "Manage Attachments." After adding an attachment, you can actually add another to the same post.

5. mlowen

mlowen Guest

thanks dude

thanks dude.
    you have been rather helpful. =-)

have you checked out the Creative writing area recently? there are some good stories there. i posted one (writen by my friend) in a thread created by Leon "someting or rather".

got a picture of Motoko from Love Hina as his.her avatar.

enjoy,

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hehe welcome ^^ have fun posting and be sure to check for stickies in any of the boards here as some mods have in house posting rules ^^

7. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Welcome aboard!

Even though you are an experienced poster, always remember, rules are different in every forum :)

Read the rules, FAQs and have fun!

- Teddz

8. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Looks like somone forgot to leave their ego at the door. Not everything is about posts. Very little is in fact. Content over quality. Welcome to the hellhole that is modern mangatoanime, I wish you lots of posts, because that's what seems to be important to you.

9. mlowen

mlowen Guest

says the one who has over 2, 400 posts. sorry. eh? :sweat2:
    yeah, have read the entire FAQ already. so far the biggest ineterest i have found is the "Creative Writing" area.

i love that kinda stuff. i am not stating that i ain't like anime/manga less, it is just that some anime series get boring after a while. to be truthful, i don't watcg or know much about the animes covered here, but i can learn...

(*don't hit me!*)...

till next time 'en,

10. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

heya, nice to see someone havin a go at D leprachaun! have fun

11. mlowen

mlowen Guest

legal?

it is not illegal or anythin'? hope not, cause if it isn't then well ummm. i am gonna haver a really neat time here.

(just joking)...

:)

soooo, anything else i should be vary of?
    (ohh, and thanks folks...)

12. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Nice to see somone having a go at me, eh? You're going on the list spiggy.

I was going to let it go, but ye just had to push it. If you look at my 2,400 posts, you'll see many of them are actualy rather long, in keeping with whatever is being discussed and are worthwhile contributions to any conversation that I may be taking part in. I've been around this forum for quite a while, and used to visit very regularily. But that was back in the days before the fall. Nowadays lots of people have over a thousand posts that I wouldn't trust to be able to recite the alphabet perfectly. Post counts mean nothing, if you don't know that then maybe that means you're nothing too. I think as a person with 2,400 posts I'd have the authority to say that. Pah, to hell with ye.

13. mlowen

mlowen Guest

oooops.

if you are playing a prank on me by joking, then eh? if not i shall apologise sincerely. though i will not apologise if you where playing a prank on me. rrrr! :)

anyway, nice to meet you folks... ohh, and Mr Leprechaun, am i now officially on your hitlist?

hope to meet you people again...

:)

14. Spiggy

Spiggy Freak of Nature

hehe, sorry DL couldn't resist having a go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.