Art Yo. New here (Some art)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by fobbyartist, Oct 5, 2004.

1. fobbyartist

fobbyartist New Member

Hi I'm new to this forum. Just saying hi to everyone.

This is just a pic i did for my senior sweater design.
    Tell me wut you think.

Front

Back

Side

3 people like this.
  2. Insane_Phantasy

Insane_Phantasy New Member

wow those pictures are really really good.... you make me jealous. The design for the sweater is really good too. my only real suggestion would be on the peoples ears that look a little funny but thats okay they pics are still friggen awesome!

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

The sweater design is amazing. and wow. I didn't think there would be people wearing the sweaters when I clicked the link.

4. Feena

Feena New Member

Yeah, these are really bloody great. I love their expressions and poses, especially in the girl in the front view- her smile is great, kind of playful or something .The sweater design is very nicely done....so um, yeah *thumbs up* :D . And welcome! Hope to see ya around, have a great stay and all that stuff :)

5. Jaken

Jaken Coin Locker Baby

Those sweaters are awesome!! I didnt expect there to be people wearing them either. They were just as amazing! Their hair their eyes. . .wow. Any ways. . .sweater disign. It was really cool, i esspecially like the "T" disign on the hood and the red strips. I would reallly like to see more of your work.

6. DrunkenDaydream

DrunkenDaydream New Member

Awesome. Literally.. awe.... Very good, good expressions, faces- sweatshirt is cool. (hmmm...Was that a real sweatshirt?) Yea, welcome, hope to see more art from you soon! Question: Was that all pencil besides for the red or do you use computer type stuff too?

7. jakotsu chan

jakotsu chan Nevermore!

oooooh perty...those are realy nice amazing detail ans shading done in your work, id love to see more of your pictures, so keep up the good work!

8. AsIaNgUrL

AsIaNgUrL ~*☆Dream AsIaNgUrL☆*~

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooo gooooooooooooooood greatttt fabulous
    the best art of arts i ever seeeennnnnnnnn holy macroooooooooooooooooooooooo maynnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo dayn goooooooooood... snifs.. i wish i was that good.. sob sob sob.. heheh.. u make me wanna draw now.. heheh.. ^^ those are sooo great .. tell ya the truth.. u got the style of a friend.. his name is ben.. he is korean.. u got almost the same style.. but better!!!
    sugoooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    misao

9. fobbyartist

fobbyartist New Member

Thanks

Thanks Everyone.

Well to answer some questions:

I'm not sure what you meant but, no, they aren't real sweaters but I got news that my design was chosen for my senior class :cool: . So it will be in the near future.

Yes, the drawings were all pencil and ink. I almost never use a computer except for posting stuff and maybe a little cleanup... cuz I don't know how to use them... but I'm hoping to learn how to use them soon; It would probably be very useful.

I'll try to post more art when get more time... busy busy with college apps...

10. ~CP~

~CP~ New Member

Wow!! Great artwork, and the t-shirt designs are pretty awesome also. Good work! :anime:

11. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Never thought I would say this but wow. Nice artwork. It's pretty good. Keep up the good work.

12. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

WOW!! You've got some reall talent!!
    I agree with Asian Gurl, That's some of the best drawings I've ever seen!
    I love that sweater!! I wish I had one like that.
    Oh yeah, welcome to the boards and I'll be looking forward to see more from you. :)

13. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

real cool.
    super cool.
    keep it up^_^

14. yakamashi

yakamashi New Member

wow... those are really nice pictures... but those sweaters are really neat! wish i had one.

15. child of sin

child of sin ★★★★☆

yes indeed, a nice sweaters an characters ^_<
    just from lookin at the style and its art desgin, it looks like a hiphop style sweaters to me! i dont like hip's music, but i like your design n_n (i wish i have one of thies)!
    also, your pencils are nice, your lines are rich and the anatomy is good. i'm lookin forward to see more of ur drawings. tl then..PEACE and good luck! ^_~