Full Metal Alchemist You know you're too obsessed with FMA when...

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

Come on, we need one of these classic lists. =P

You know you're too obsessed with FMA when...

You try to attempt Alchemy by either using a transmutation circle or clapping your hands together. (obvious one)

You buy some of them Mustang gloves and then get pissed off when you can't make fire like Roy (you demand a refund!)

You name your dog Black Hayate.

heck, you name a pet and/or child after any character from the show. =P

You attempt to do Riza's hairstyle.

You try to learn how to use guns like Riza =P

whenever you see a father dotting on his daughter, you break into fits of sobbing hysteria.

Whenever your mom comes into your room and tells you to clean it you yell "I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU ENVY, YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!" (this one can apply to anyone besides nagging moms =P)

Your dream car becomes a 1960-something, red, convertible, Ford Mustang (or any Mustang for that matter...but I want this one =P)

You start singing random things like "Save a horse, ride a Mustang~" (what? xDD)

You even so much as see a guy named Edward/Alphonse/Roy/Maes/Jean-what-the-heck, you freak out. =P

You join the military (only to get a rude awakening =P)

You search all over the world for the gate to the alchemic one in the show.

when your teacher talks about alchemists in class you go "Oh yeah I know all about them! There's Ed and Roy and..." you continue to showcase your mad FMA knowledge. =P

You act like the biggest L'arc~en~Ciel fan in the world, even tho you've only heard 'Ready, Steady, Go', you god damn poser!!! D<

When you see a short person, you avoid saying things about their size..
    or the opposite of this...
    you intenionally insult their size to get an Ed reaction outta them. :p (meanie)

You're on a quest to make all girls wear super short mini-skirts...in other words, You become like Seishin. :p

add some yourself! =)

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

You are being an FMA character for Halloween or a Cosplay

You have countless items of FMA merchandise

You see something that says "AutoMall" and mistake it for "AutoMail"

You keep calling your friend "Eric" by the name of "Elric" instead

You make a shrine at home or on the internet

When people ask your religion you say "Edwardian"

When people ask you what you want to be when you grow up, you say a "State Alchemist" or an "Automail Mechanic"

Anything anyone says, you link it to FMA

You draw transmutation circles on your walls, hands, spare paper, and just about everywhere else you can

You have plans on how to make a Philosopher's Stone

You go to the principal and request FMA to be a school subject in place of history because it takes place in the early 1900's :D

You go to the grocery store and destroy all milk "in the name of Edward Elric"

You're trying to find a way to make human transmutations work so that you can create your own FMA character with alchemy

You look in your phonebook for people with the same last names as all of the FMA characters

Whenever someone mentions "prostetic limb" you call out "automail" without thinking

When you name yourself after one of the characters and pretend Edward is your boyfriend

I could so see FR trying to change history muhahaha