Manga Your and My Secret

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Iya, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

This a manga that is a little like Ranma 1/2.
    It's about a handsome but shy boy named Akira Uehara.
    He likes a girl in his class by the name of Nanako Momoi.
    Nanako Momoi looks like a quiet, sweet girl on the outside but she's very tomboyish and loud. She also very violent.
    One day Nanako is sick and Akira voluteers to bring her homework to her house.
    When he gets there, he stumbles across Nanako's grandfather's lab where Nanako's grandfather is a self-proclaimed genius who is testing his new shrinking machine on Nanako.
    Akira tried to stop him from experimenting on Nanako but Nanako then suggests to use Akira instead of her. Nanako's grandfather agrees with her and they grab Akira and put him in the machine.
    While Nanako is still trying to get Akira into the machine, Nanako's grandfather accidentily switched on the machine.
    Their personalities have been traded with each other.
    After a while, Nanako is falling in love with her female best friend and Akira's best friend is falling in love with him.
    And on top of that, Nanako is turning out to be more of a man then Akira will ever be.

It really is a good and funny manga. I recommend it to everybody.
    Any comments?

BTW, I think we should have a manga review forum.

2. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

I like the way it sounds Iya! Ill be sure to look for it!

We should! Ill be glad to give you my support on it!

KaiyonTormentor

3. Krystal-chan

Krystal-chan New Member

That sounds like a really cool series. I'm going to have to check around for it. Who publishes it?

I like that idea too. Let me know if you want to start one. I'll definitly give my support.