One Piece Your favorite scenes/quotes!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zanza, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I know that this is a very simple thing, heck, we have it in almost every forum. I dislike topics like these, but you have to admit, there are some scenes that you wish to share with the others. This is why I am here, to share some of my favorite funny scenes/quotes!!

The most funny scenes happen when Zoro argues/fights with Sanji and when Usopp argues with Chpper. For example:

When Luffy saves Vei Vei (?) from the sand guy (the subtitles says his name is Clock Dell o.0, I think his actual name was crocodile?) Anyway, while the guys were in their way, this little argument happend :D:

Zoro: You circle eyebrow!
    Sanji: You seaweed head!
    (or when they fought to catch the biggest dinasour xD)

(Usopp and Chopper are arguing because Usopp called Chopper a monster and when the argument moves towards noses, well.. xD)
    Usopp: Shut up, you blue nose!
    Chopper: How dare you say that! Long nose!

But my all time favorite is while the Straw-hat crew were travelling in the sand, and Luffy keeps saying that he is hungry: "hara hetta~~~~~!!"
    I even recorded him saying it with my cellphone and set it as a message tone xD

Sorry to keep this long, thank you for your time!

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

I still love the whole
    "Crap kid."
    "Crap geezer"
    relationship.

3. chibi_nasu

chibi_nasu New Member

Somewhat of a spoiler if you haven't seen the Water7 arc...

Sogeking. Everything about Sogeking... but most of all his theme song and accompanying entrance movie. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair.

That and the bit with Sanji-kun on the roof of the train, talking to the rest of the crew through the Den Den Mushi? When he calls Zoro-kun 'Marimo-kun'... ^__^