Recreation Your first.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Basher, May 28, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Your first Boyfriend or girlfriend? How long did it last? How did you two start dating? age? I am not sure if a thread was started about this.

my first bf by the name of....let me think.....started with a S....Sa....Sam....No that doesn't sound right...... well i have a bad memory okay anyway his bro was cuter. Mine about a week. My so called friends pressured me into it. I was seven.

2. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

my first must have been at 4th grade but it was nothing serious, lasted a week I think

3. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

hmmm...During grade 7, with a girl and it lasted a year but she had to move :(

- Teddz

4. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

17, last half of my high school senior year. went out for about 9 months.
    there were ups and downs, it was a learning experience...and i learned alot about what i did and definatly DIDN'T want in a relationship. currently friends.
    heh who'd have figured i'd be the conservative one towards relationships, ne? heh

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

My first girlfriend was Mylene. She used to be my best friend before that and now still is. We were both 14 back then but now she's 15 and I'm still 14 *Growls* Anyway.. We broke up because it just didn't work out, and we got along more as best friends, what we always had been.

6. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

my first was a wine bottle age 10 :)
    nahh havent had my first yet :shy3: lol im too bashfull!

7. Okami

Okami New Member

my first girlfriend was Mallory and it lasted for a month.
    we met at the end of my sixth grade year when i was on a twitty student ambassedor trip to a whole bunch of places in europe

uhh oh yeah i was 12

8. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

~sighs~ tom is my first lol he thought i was strange when i first moved to england because i came from hawaii. he used to hate me but we got thought it i was 14 when he met me and im now 15 and dateing him well its lasting so i can't tell you how long it lasted for :D thank god !!!
    im happy god gave me such a wonderful guy to hang onto without him i think i'd be seriously depressed lol.

9. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

Ryokos, what a silly thing to have to depend on a guy to be happy. Always know that you can be independent, and still happy. Not saying it's a bad thing to have someone to share things with, but, it's just silly to think you need a man to be happy. (and, no, I am not a lesbian.....even if others think differently *cough*Mord*cough*) Lessee. First boyfriend. Mark MacIntyre. Grade 5. No idea how long I went out with him for. It was just a cute little romance thing...we held hands and never talked to eachother. It was a title thing, I think. All elementary/middleschool relationships are like that. heh. " Yeah, I got a boyfriend. " ......Yyyyep, that's all that matters.

10. Ryokos_hellyen

Ryokos_hellyen New Member

no its not that without him im not happy its just that when im with him i have so much fun that its better to be with him then to be alone thats all i go out and have fun with all my other friends and stuff like that but with him it's different.

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

My first bf was in 8th grade and it didn't last long.. he was doing some really bad stuff and cheating on me... he thought i didn't know so he was shocked when i broke up with him and told him i knew about it all. (thank god we never kissed i'm still sweet 16 and never been kissed so it's funny.)

12. Tusky

Tusky New Member

My firsy girlfriend was when i was 12 - nipples were pinched, gigles were had, i was allmost put in jail...and now i cant go within 500 yards of her *sigh* young love eh ?

13. Tomo-chan

Tomo-chan New Member

*refuses to mention former crushes* *shudders* ~_~
    My first boyfriend is the guy I'm dating now. n__n He's 16 and cute. :D And we just screw around like we did when we were friends, it's all good times. ^^

14. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

my first serious boyfriend was about 3 years ago...we were together for 2 years ...im still kinda sad that were not together any more...ohh well :p

15. Tetsuo

Tetsuo New Member

Never had one... wish i did though. :(

16. chibichibirei

chibichibirei New Member

awww you will dont worry

17. Zanth

Zanth New Member

My first actual girlfreind was right at the beginning of 10th grade... it last like 10 days until I found out she was doin' some guy elsewhere in the state. Shortly after I got into a relationship that last about 2 years. The two year one is now married, still on good terms. :)

18. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I've come close, but never actually had a serious girlfriend.

In grade 3, there was a girl, and she and I would kiss and stuff out in the playground, but then again considering our age, it doesnt really count, especially since that was purely innocent and trying to imitate the older kids.

When I was in grade 11, I took a platonic friend of 5 years to the semi formal dance. I'd had a crush on her for a long time, and after a few more casual dates, I finally summoned the courage to ask her out the night before Valentines Day. She said no, she didnt want to lose the friendship.

2 weeks later she was with another man who was more handsome and had more money.

In my graduating year.... hoo boy. That was just a baaaaaaad experience.

So, no. I've never had a girlfriend. I've come close, but each time, something intervenes and screws it all up.

Bah.

I'm not expecting to earn love anymore anyway.

19. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

DON'T REMIND ME.

Love blows.
    It sucks.
    This is especially true for high schoolers.

I'm a freshman and all, and about 90% of girls are already dating, and the other 10% have had a boyfriend/s.
    But not me...
    No siree.
    Every day at school, I see girls who are on the either kissing or making out, and EVERY DAMN day of the week a girl is getting flowers or balloons or stuffed animals from their boyfriend(s).
    The closest I've ever been to a date is a guy who asked me out and told me half an hour later is was a joke.
    I thusfore prove I will be better off without a boyfriend.
    This this also the reason I am so cynical. My mom says if I had a boyfriend I'd probably really cheer up, but I know a guy would NEVER ask me out. They just look, but no talk.
    I must go pop the girls ballons.