Recreation Your freakiest phone call.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BotticelliLover, Feb 25, 2004.

1. BotticelliLover

BotticelliLover New Member

People make some pretty strange calls for many reasons, but did you ever get a really scary one?

I did.

I was babysitting at some friends' house when the phone rang. I picked it up think that it was the parents calling to say they were on their way home. Instead of that it was the voice of some little girl crying for her mom. It sounded like a recording, and some other voice kept breaking in. I asked who they were calling for. When I got no clear response said sorry you must have the wrong number, and hung up. I freaked out thinking that some kid was being held hostage, and the kidnapper called the wrong number so she was going to die on my behalf. After I stopped shaking I continued to check on the sleeping kids every 5 minutes till their parents got home. I told them what happened and they had no idea what it was.

So have any of you got something like that?

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I got one before.. it said "32 will die" and then some crazy moth dude thing started coming after me. :p

I did pick up the phone once and it sounded like a demon screaming on the other end(seriously this time..). I think I have scary things after me.. I didn't know how to reply to this, so I yelled "MOOOOOOOO"

3. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

Um... once i sent a text message to someone saying "U suck" or something to that effect... but i hadnt put th' number in phone memory so i dialled it by memory... which isnt to reliable :/ sent it to someone else & then for about a month i kept getting obscene phone calls, couldnt hear them quite clear... they kinda rushed them & hung up :/... sorted it out by phoning them & telling the sad lil gimp to get a life (Insert a few more colourfull words), & it worked ^_^

Oh & a ned phoned me up out of the blue & said that i had phoned them up a couple of minutes ago... after him trying to act tough into getting me to tell him who i was & where i lived i told him to bugger off & go back to his inbred council estate.

I love random phone calls ^o^

4. chiquitabanana

chiquitabanana finally legal

I got my cell phone. right afterward i started to recieve a bunch of calls, and i swear to god this person must have been a prostitute. It was disgusting and VERY annoying. but otherwise pretty fun to find out a bunch of fone numbers of sickos.

5. Novus

Novus Gone

Someone once called my room and asked for me, but when my roommate handed me the phone it was someone looking for someone else with my name. That was a little weird, I thought. Oh, and one time Bell Canada called me and asked if I would be interested in changing to their service, which is weird because I'm already on Bell Canada.

6. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

wow, I don't think I ever got anything so weird like that. BotticelliLover that was one freaky call you got. I'd still be worried if I got a call like that. *Shudders* :(

7. Shadowstalker

Shadowstalker New Member

omg...like, two years ago when my sisters and i were at home alone helping one of them get ready to go to this one trip thing she was going to, and then the phone rang *gasp*(didnt expect that coming did ya?) and so one of them picked it up and this guy was like....

"hey can i get a cheese pizza and a coke to go with it?"

and she hung up the phone in total dismay. then it rang again....

"please can i get a pizza? and can i also get a taco?"

and then my other sister had picken up that time so she hung up the phone. we were all laughing about it and whatnot...wasnt even thinking about it. then it rang again...and again...and again..and finally we screamed in the phone that this wasnt a pizza place or anything like that....and we got another call and they were cussing at us. we didnt pick the phone up after that. we have caller ID and so we didnt know who the crud that was and neither did anyone else in the house. oh well....we never got any calls like that again.

8. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

I got this call and someone asked, "Is Doa there?" (If you haven't noticed, Doa is a very unique name and there aren't two of us in the world) And I'm like, "Yes- this is her." And the person is like, "This is Alex. Remember me from 6th grade?" I thought a while and I was like, "Uhhh.... crap, you know me, can't remember a frikkin thing... I'm sorry... refresh my memory." And he (I think it might've been a she, not sure), goes "No, I remember you were pretty good at memorizing. Apparently since you got an A on all these tests." I asked him what he meant, and he read out to me the stuff I had written on a folder. I remembered all that, and I remembered that I had that folder. So I asked, "Where'd you get the folder?" And he told me he'd picked it up on the last day of school before I moved since I'd left it and he hadn't kown that he was moving that summer. I was like... okay... I don't pay attention to details, but I doubted I'd left my folder with all that stuff on it, including my friend Kaylynne's number, whom I'd called that summer. Anyways, he keeps on talking, and starts talking about my house. He said he had come by my house to give it back since he lived nearby. Now here's the freaky part- he's describing my NEW house. Back in 7th grade, I hadn't even known I was moving to this house. So he seriously was creeping me out. So I told him I had to go bc my sister was calling me. He said he didn't here anything. And then he laughed. Scared the crap out of me, bc my sister was sleeping upstairs. So I just said bye and hung up. I ran upstairs, into my sister's room, and I was releaved she was okay. But the I looked on my bed, and freakily enough, I found that folder from 6th grade. My blinds were open, too, and my room was on the second story. That was frikkin ****-in-your-pants scary.

If my brother (Bada Bing) had been home, it wouldn't have been scary really, though, bc big brother will protect meh. XD

9. Roffey

Roffey I'm As Free As A Bird Now

I've never had a freaky phone call, but I can say proudly that I've cuased quite a phew.

10. Novus

Novus Gone

Today I remembered one I got back in October or so.
    This guy calls and asks for Mr. [can't remember the name, so let's just say ...] Smith. I tell him there's no one that lives here by that name. He replies something to the effect of "Okay, could you tell him when he gets in that [some other name] called about [something]?" I explained once again that the person he was looking for did not live here and that he had the wrong number. After repeating this process several times, he said something like "Okay, I'll call back later" and hung up.

11. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Yeah, I kept getting these calls that were like "My name is John Juswhsjdnx." (Just mumbling the name.) But I'm pretty sure it was my brother.
    Also... "Seven days........" But nothing ever that freaky.

12. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

I got this call on my mobile, and it was some senile old woman. She kept asking for Mabel, and trying to order Cadbury's Roses (chocolate) down the phone. I was trying to be polite, but was bursting out laughing while explaining.

I eventually told her she had the wrong number, there was silence for a second, and then she started again. rofl

This was at like three in the morning during the summer.

13. kitty-ko

kitty-ko New Member

Once I answered the my mobile phone, and this guy who was putting on a really high voice says "Hey, baby! Watcha doin?" And I'm like, "Uhh...fine...who's this?"
    Then he goes silent for about 1 minute, puts on his normal voice, and says "Were you talking to my girlfriend?" and starts going on about how I keep hanging around his girlfriend. Then he put on his high voice and say, "Don't worry about him, he doesn't have to know about us...." And by this time I'm laughing out of confusion, and I go, "I'm hanging up now. Great way to spend your Saturday night, hey?"

Then he goes, "Are you going to drink that?" And I stopped laughing, because I had a drink in my hand and was sitting at a table with friends at the shopping centre. I asked him who he was, and he said "You sound hot. Can I come and meet you?" So I hung up. I got really scared because somone could see me and I couldn't see them. I still don't know who it was because they had their number set on private. If it was one of my friends they would have told me and gloated about scaring me. :sad:

But that's nothing compared to some of these freaky phone calls *shiver*

14. shippou

shippou New Member

on saturday nights i'm at home babysitting my lil' sister
    about 3 weeks ago my cousin keith was with me ......my mobile rang and all i could hear was someone breathing
    i just said .... f*** you and i will kill you if you ever ring again
    about half an hour later my dogs went mad and started barking down the lane
    (we have a wood and a long lane)
    the we heard the flower pot fall from my sisters room window
    keith ran out with a hurl and a flash light
    and said he saw some guy running down the road
    and if you don't believe me ask keith
    ( i was soooo freaked out)

15. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

well. you know those calls you get where you say 'hello?' and no one answers? well after I told htis freaky guy I didn't want anythign to do with him dating wise I got those kinds of phone calls. not all the time.. maybe once every other day.. I guess I was too cheap to *69 to see if it was him. . lol. I don't have the same # lol. and on my answering machine this one guy sang a song about me with help from friends.. this was grade 8 so I didn't know how to take it.. but LOL. that's my extent of freaky.. plus maybe some guy witha thick accent thats totally incoherent.. and another message for a roomie of mine where in the recording some other guy picked up and they for some reason didn't know they were being recorded. anyways people are funny and sometimes too freaky for their own good.

16. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Can't say that this was necessarily freaky. Maybe if they mentioned our block or my house it would have been. But this is definatly interesting to listen to.

Ever since I broke the antenna off my cell phone, I occasionally get these voice mails that sound like someone in a conference room left the phone off the hook. They are private numbers too, so I can't find out anything about them. Often, they sound just like the nonsensical ramblings of a dinner table (can make out obscure words, but nothing in detail). However, a few months ago, a pretty clear one did through. There was this guy with a deep and very conjested voice talking to someone with a yip at the end of their words. They talked about some delivery and the deep voice kept on going off in stories that really had no purpose. After a few minutes, it cut off abruptly.

I deleted it and haven't heard anything so far. Maybe it was the DEA, or some smugglers, or then again (know my luck) it was probably some FedEX guys jacking around :anger2: (darn darn darn, would I really want to know more?).

17. + annovachan +

+ annovachan + New Member

i think that at least every other person in the world has dialed the wrong number and, instead of their female friend answering, a very creepy chinese man answers and yells at you.

i know ive been through that at least 6, 7 times.