Video Games Your own game...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lance Leingod, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

If you could make any game you want, what would it be?

Edit: My game would be on the books that I'm writing. They're about swordsmen, magic and a lot of other stuff. My first book is right now up to 70 pages in 12 font and double spaced. If it wasn't double spaced, it would be 36 pages in 12 font. I'm hoping to get the first book published some time before I'm out of school but I don't think I will. I'm also hoping that I can get up to seven books.

1 person likes this.
  2. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

mine would be like a resident evil style game but you can start from either inside a secret base and go frmo there and escape from it and enter a town and escape from th etown or vise versa. what is differnet you can pick how har the levels are how many zmobies there are how complex the puzzels are and the amount of boss battle beside the main ones and you even can make your own zombies monster your self also you can chose what weapons to start out with. where ammo are located at, adn you can beable to customize you own chacter like the costume inthe previous re games but a little differtn you can do it at the start of the new game

this is one of a few

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

lol this is convenient, i am actually currently at work making a game.:)

Its called Shadow Age, and has all the characters and plot designed and ready. so far i am making all the area's that can be visited, it's an rpg(sort of freelance, as you can do almost anything you want on it).
    Well anyway, it's got a coolio cast of characters.
    I'll try and get screenies for you ^.^
    sianara -rai-

1 person likes this.
  4. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

Hmmm..... I wouldn't mind a video game on the book trilogy Inheritence. The books out so far are Eragon and Eldest.

I would like to also make my own based on a story I am writing, but I am not up to tell everything. Lets just say there are elves,

-ashika

1 person likes this.
  5. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

w00t for elves :p

6. Samurai Me

Samurai Me New Member

If I could make any game,I would make the best Samurai game there ever was,every move would be actually be a real Kenjutsu move,and there would be Shinobi and bandits and swordsman and demons,all kinds of stuff I can't even name them all! LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

My game would be one of two things.

One is for Soul Eaters. Story I posted the first chapter. You would play the main character. You would try and save people's souls. Possible special where you play as the soul absorber. You try and make people do bad things to steal their soul.

They next would be another story about the top of the food chain. Battles with 4 groups. Probably play all.

8. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

My game would be a war game.

You would have 5 units in a team, you would have 3 teams, in the sector, and of course 1 commander to lead.
    You would first train in a battle school, and then earn your exp...and when you pass you can name you can give your units nick names, and teams code names.
    You can give each unit a weapon and you control them and as long as you have 1 of your 3 teams alive you keep fighting...or if your commander dies game over...i havn't really put much thought into this though.:sweat: