Video Games Yu Gi Oh: Eternal Duelest Soul (GBA)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GenericHero5, Nov 18, 2002.

1. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

As far as CCG Video Games go, I've never really been that big of a fan. But the lastest installment of Yu Gi Oh is frigging brilliant. The game is very true to...the...um...game, and contains most of the cards you'll see in the series (Except for Gradius, and that makes me mad...). Fusuions, summons, trap, and magic cards are all accounted for. Notable cards are The Five Parts of Exodia, Gaia the Fierce Dragon Night, Blue Eyes White Dragon, and Time Mage. If you have teh cards, you can enter the passwords on the lower left hand corner to get them in the game.

Breakdown!

You start with one of three beginner decks. In the beginning, your opponents are Lil Yugi, Tea, Joey, Tristan, and some other girl that I haven't dueled yet :rolleyes:. In the beginning, they're all pushovers, but as you continue to beat em down, they get better and better (Lil Yugi and his damned Exodia...). After each duel youwin, you get a Booster Pack, containing 5 cards. The more youbeat your opponents, the more boosters become available.

Yeah! So anyway, this is a very good game and worth a peek for all Yu Gi Oh fans.

:D :D :D :D / :D :D :D :D :D (4 out of 5, for the smiley-impaired.)