Recreation Zanza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slydice, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Slydice

Slydice ave, Lex, morituri te salutamus

Zanza, sorry for making you angry.

:( I won't do it again.

Your a really great person and I don't want you to change that ever.

ps sorry:sad:

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

WE ALL LOVE YOU ZANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Yah, Zanchan, I luff j00! :D

-snuggles Zanza-
    -mwah!-

Cheer up!

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Thank you exiz for how much you care.. --

And to proove my point, not much replied, only thoes who really care, well, except for Sly, I am still little mad at you.

I was to close to commit suacide last night, but gave it a second thoughts, I cant die while LP's new album is comming soon, less than a month, when its out, I'll think about it again..

Heh, like some people would actually care, most of the people who will reply would just want to add more numbers to their post account like what they did to Chupito once..

I am no fool..

5. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Zanza!!!! :eek: HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?! Why would you, when the world holds so much promise and so many alternatives? What the ****, hon?! DONT!

Zanza, no. Its not like that at all. Y'all are one of the family, we DO care about you! Pull yer head out yer *** and see that! For gods sake though, I care bout Chupito, I care bout you, no matter what you think!

So Zanza, what im trying to say is...

You're numbah one!
    [​IMG]

6. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

For ****s sake. Suicide is never the best answer. If you die, that's ****in it, no more. Why the **** can't things get better? I'm hardly the cheeriest person in the world, but I'm not about to kill myself. Think about everyone else, like ToOmAa. You think she'd care?
    Don't call names upon yourself. If other people do it, then just ignore them. What's the point in making your life worse by **** like that?
    You think people here don't care? I ****ing care. You think I don't care about Chupito? The why did I PM her? Why did I ICQ her? Why do I still talk to her on ICQ to ask her how she's doing? I ****ing care.
    You seem to think everyone's against you. You're wrong. You let things get to you. Don't. **** the begrudgers. **** everyone, just don't do something stupid.
    Please, zanchi.

7. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

yup, i can agree wif that. :p.
    but, zanza, Like DL said, don’t go kill yourself, that aint no good.
    *sighs
    so many depressed people.
    My gawd.
    I don’t think there is much I can say, like, that will help or anything, but just don’t do it.
    Wat did Slydice do to make u that depressed?

8. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

Well Zanza ...
    ::huggles:: dont know what to say .. .i am not on really much now .. but i like you .. i mean you helped me when i asked questions and peoples ignored me :) and your nice to me :) dont get too many of those -_-;;
    and what DL said plus me here... suicdie is the pussy way of going out .. you dont want to take it that way :)
    if i did anything tell me so i can apologize and sort it out :) k?
    luff ya ;)

9. FireDragon_16

FireDragon_16 A Sionbosys Unit

hmmm

hmm Z ... u going Suicidle ? hmmm not like u ....what did i miss? am i too late....thank god u didn't do "it" .... gosh....i couldn't help my self..if a friend..would go on like that...well if it was in a battle or war...ya..i would understand...but??? for no reason...wait...let me go read the past posts to understand all of this ......hope ur feeling better... if i was there...i would give you a hug..and buy you a dvd kensjin ..or cowboy bebop :p hehehheheh ..cheer up babe...i know you hate that word --> "babe" but...in this case..i mean it well ... so...i hope u realise that ur life is the most expensive...no...the most wurthed thing that "god" gave u..as a price..or as a test...so...dont give it up....

Even dead...soul lives on, but what's the use if you didn't enjoy your life?

SeroDragon was here

10. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Well Zanza to be honest.. I wanted to post in that thread but I asked someone If I should. And that person said If we didn't really understand how you felt this thread could make you even more mad than before. That's why I decided not to post. We've had things going on here and there but I luv ya. You're a good Mod, heck If I was still one I'd wanna learn from you. You're a good person too, I luv when you're on the chat, you're fun to talk with and funny too. Like neoB said.. Suicide is the pussy way of going out. I may not know you since long enough, but I'm sure it's not what you want. My heart would break knowing something hapenned to you, Dont give up.. I understand how you feel, more than you could ever think. Especially since three days ago.

Sincerely,
    Sorcyness

11. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

Zanza, I count you as one of my favorite friends. If you did commit suicide, then I, along with many, many people, probably more than you realize, would all be very sad for quite a while.

If you need anything, you just ask us, alright?

Please.

We don't want to lose you.