Video Games zelda: a link to the past

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Alucard666, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

does ne1 have this 4 the gba? im stuck on a part and i dont kno how to get past it, i want to do it b4 school is out, but i cant get on2 websites 2 find the walkthru cuz things like that r blocked. im suprised atually i can get in2 this site rite now, but neways, i have gotten 2 the first dungeon thing. i just got it a few days ago. ne help is appreceated

2. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

Which part of the dungeon are you having problems with? The Statue boss, or the dungeon itself?

3. Bau

Bau New Member

this place is pretty straight froward all that you have to do is keep following the areas it goes in a straght line through the entire place once you get the bow, (get the master key first) head to the big locked door in the same area, just keep following the way its not that diffucult once you get the hang of it.
    the boss is really easy if you want you can kill them with your arrows (easy way) or take um' out with your sword (long/ but fun way) the last one left will turn into a red guy and jump on you, the trick is to kill the soldiers off so the red one has one hit left.
    anyway once your finished that go back to sharasalia and get you pegies boots YAY.

after that go to the town libary and knock the book of mudora off the shelf and then head to the desert.
    (the libary is south of the karikio town)

didi you get the bottles?
    1. you buy from the merchent
    2. you find in the bar store room (secret dorr behind the bar.)
    3. you get under the bridge connecting the the big rocky area and east of your house. (need the flippers)
    4. not until later on. tell later might rune game if tell you now.

4. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

Hey, that's a little spoiler! The guy should find the bottles on his own ;)

5. Bau

Bau New Member

not really a spoiler would be me tell him how the game ends and all that happens. i was just helping him, finding the bottles will help the guy not to die as much. and heck maybe he already has the bottles, i can also tell you were all the heart pieces are if you want.

6. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

oh, i guss i made it past the first dungeon then, bcuz i did that. srry if it seems like i dont kno wut im doing, cuz i dont, i only play it 4 a lil bit at a time, school and all. im just not familiar with the game, thats all

7. Kirei na kimyou

Kirei na kimyou New Member

Suppose that's ok :D
    We all don't know the game we play in the beginning! You'll get used to it later, trust me! You'll need it later, too! :)

8. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

If you're lost, here's a simple Link to the Past fact. You'll never go to any dungeon more than once. Well, sort of. Actually, yeah, that's right.

And in every dungeon, there's a premise to follow. Get the Big Key, and get the Treasure, beat the baddie, then move on.

Simple and straight forward.

No spoiler, no nothing. There's also just that single tip. And here's another:

Do keep trying to upgrade your sword, and the arrows are a lot better in this game than they are in the sequels. Use them, lots. Oh, and search behind waterfalls.

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

and throw stuff into ponds...and remember to tap the walls to see if you can bomb it for real...just cause it's marked, doesn't mean it'll blow *^-^* take steps out into places with no ground...pull on everything that looks like it can be pulled. dig everywhere when you have the shuvel....some games have items for you, not just money. heart pieces are everywhere...sometimes, you can't be seen to go thru things...

loads of helpful hints there *^-^*