Recreation Zodiac

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Raven, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

Virgo would be the maiden, or if you must get techical about the translation, the virgin. Honestly, though, I'm not sure how they got that from the constellation. It looks nothing like a maiden. More like a string of stars. :confused:

2. kyrie

kyrie New Member

I'm on the cusp so I'm both Aquarius and Capricorn.

~Chi

3. Novus

Novus Gone

I'm a Virgo, which is both true and false at the same time.
    My Spanish professors are both big astrology buffs, and they insist that the reason bad things keep happening to me is that Mercury is in retrograde or something like that.

4. MrPig

MrPig New Member

It means you used to present a low-quality snooker-related gameshow in the UK. You also have thinning grey hair and a beard.

Am i close?

Im a cancer (take that as you will :p), born in the year of the Ox *yawns*

5. Fushigi Rockna

I'm Taurus. An almost entirly stereotype one too. Taurus are known for procrastinating, a habit I cna never shake off. -- Taurus are also fun loving and pretty down to earth (they come off as rpetty happy and hyper too. :) ) and finally, one trait which many over look, Taurus contorls the neck, taurus' tend to like to decorate their neck with necklaces and etc. I used to wear thousands of necklaces, but then i read a zodiac book and foudn that out, i tried to stop wearing so many cause it freaked me out. ._. i still do, I love necklaces, i like have one for each otufit, i just don't wear 10 at a time like I used to. ._.

I'm big on Zodiac signs, hehe, for those that say your signs are boring, let me do some explaining... (all of these based on sterotypes btw)

Libra (the scales) - generally they are fun loving, but can be pretty lazy. I've heard some things saying they're flirtacious, which i would actually believe to be honest. :p Libra is associated with justice, and they like to be balanced.

Virgo (the virgin/maiden) - they're pretty quiet, but they and Gemini are alot alike. They're both witty and smart, it just seems Virgo's got more witts than gemini. Virgo is actually the only female zodiac sign of the 12. be honored.

Those are the two so far that I've heard people say they're boring. Bs, Libra's get more fun out of stuff, and Virgos are witty, (witts are good!) I unfortunatly don't have my book of all things zodiac right now so I'm just remembering some main points.

6. Novus

Novus Gone

Oh, that's rich. Me, witty!

7. Fushigi Rockna

-- Then you may not be stereotype Virgo. Not everyone needs to fit their zodiac sign. --;

8. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

I'm an "Aquarian," which is a person born under the sign of Aquarius. (Taurus people would be Taurians, Sagittarius people are called Sagittarians, etc.) Aquarius is one of the creative, artistic signs.

Oy, and I share my birthday with Chris Rock, Lee Jung Hyun, Charles Dickens, my kindergarten teacher, and my 10th grade English teacher!

Ooh, I remember those... I used to keep track of retrogrades with my Aquarian's Horoscope Calendar. (a calendar that gives a horoscope reading for Aquarians each day) I even waited for a Mercury retrograde to end before applying for college. (pretty fun) I haven't kept track of any retrogrades for over a year.

9. Jet_Black

Jet_Black New Member

I'm a taurus *stomps a hoove* moo...

10. Shadowstalker

Shadowstalker New Member

i am a virgo...

Virgos are perfectionists and work hard in any area of life to achieve things that they can feel proud of. Cautious, self-reliant and discriminating, Virgos find it difficult to seek help from others, as few match up to their standards of perfection.

As a Virgo, you are most likely bright, intelligent and pick up on everything going on around you. You like to have something to do to occupy your time rather than sitting around twiddling your thumbs, but you don't like to take on too much at once, either. The projects you do invest time in, however, are always done well because you are exceedingly organized and love to get everything just right. You pay intense attention to details, and because of your perfectionism you appreciate the hard work of others, especially when it is of high quality. When you're not working, you like to go out in search of new things to explore and learn about.

Personally, though, you can be wearing. You like things done your own way, and you can be nit-picky about even the smallest aspects of a given situation. Your friends, though they find you to be a loyal and trustworthy person, find this habit incredibly annoying. At first they thought you were shy, but when the ice was broken - boy! Although you're a good friend who will help others until your back breaks, you often neglect you own needs. As close as you are to some of your friends, you aren't very "huggy" and don't like a whole lot of personal contact. You may search for a long time to find a partner of whom you can approve, and quite a number of Virgos never find anyone who meets their exacting standards.

At home, you tend to be authoritative, but not in a constricting way. Most Virgos make exceptionally good heads of house. However, the biggest downfall that you might have as a Virgo is your inability to save money - you may need to work hard to curb your expenditure.

that is all very true about me and i will tell ya what...i am exactly what people think about me when it comes to friends...shy and then when they get to know me, bam! my "ice breaks":D

11. Animanga

Animanga New Member

I'm a Scorpio. Oh, and I have a question. Scorpio is a Scorpion, right? And Scorpions are (usually) desert animals right? Then why is the Scorpio's element water?

I don't dissagree, but I absolutely love water...but hey, it's just a question.

Cya!

12. Novus

Novus Gone

Maybe it was supposed to be a lobster?

13. Animanga

Animanga New Member

LOL. Never thought of it that way! :anime: That's a pretty good, but funny, theory .

Cya!

14. Star Princess

Star Princess Haters are retarded.

I'm Sagittarius- and a fiery one. They say Sagittarians are the sportsy type, but I'M NOT. I'm very feminine and artistic, but I really am opinionated, stubborn, and outgoing like a Sagittarian is.:cool:

15. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

My brother is a Sagittarian too. His room is a mess, and he likes to travel.

16. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I am a Taurus, the Bull. >D Fear me! ^_^;; Kidding. I may grunt but I probably won't attack. Not unless agitated. ^_~

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

My astrological sign is Leo. I never really liked it, but it's not like we're the ones picking these things.

- DS

18. Novus

Novus Gone

There's this girl I know who won't even talk to me any more because she found out I'm a Virgo. Isn't that taking it a bit too far?

19. Jet_Black

Jet_Black New Member

your a virgo how dare you *turns his back* I'm not speaking to you and that girl is perfectly correct at not talking to you lol wow that is pushing it a little to the extreams

20. Vicious

Vicious Revolution...Revolucion!

IM A VIRGO! AND IM ALSO A DRAGON!!!! YEAH!!