RPG Archives A Manga To Anime RPG

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meaikoh, Mar 4, 2002.

?

Will you participate if we have an M2A RPG?

1. Yes, A Manga to Anime RPG!

21 vote(s)
    91.3%
  2. Umm, no.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

My dog ate it ;)

Don't worry EB, post your character stuff when you can.
    It's no problem if ya can't post too often, just so long as you said here that you would be in the game and give your in-character excuse such as:

(Eh)
    Bill hasn't posted in a real long time.

Bill: I was kidnapped by aliens, but then I heard you guys needed my help, so I asked very nicely if the aliens would let me go.

'Kay? We're gonna start now anyway, EB, so just jump in at an appropriate time. This'll be the out of game thread.

2. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

took me long enough

okay here it is *drumroll*
    Name: Aviendah "Bunni" Rabbeats
    Sex:Female
    Race:Human(yeah im boring)
    Personality:fun-loving,party-going people person who loves to laugh, dance, adn party the night away, usuallty doesnt get mad but when she does watch out,kind,loyal,and sensitive although tough in the outside
    Physical Description:tall,muscular but not like muscleman type big,short black hair that flips out with two blueish gray stripes in the front,big smile most of the time^.^(will hopefully post a drawing sometime since im no good at describing things lol)
    Clothing:super huge bell bottoms pants that are red and silver striped,white halter top cut short exposing midriff,also has blue and silver striped pants with a blue halter and a big silver star on the front,wears a headband with bunny ears(hence the nickname bunni),black combat boots
    Accessories:lots of thin bracelets on both wrists,tattoo around belly button forming a sunlike thing
    Weapons:her personal fav is a long two handed sword which she sometimes carries on her back, also loves an assortment of guns(much easier to travel with and conceal),
    Special Powers:brain hacker,very flexible and skilled in many ancient styles of japanese self defense
    Occupation:bartender at a small club called The Sugarcoated Nightmare
    Origin:umm who knows who cares
    well theres the c.d. so now i can join in on the fun yay!!

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Oi, I step out for a few days, and I miss all the action ... let me know when you can work me in.

4. Meaikoh

Hurrah!

It wouldn't be a manga to anime rpg without GNZ! Just put your character profile up like everybody else and join right away! WE haven't done very much yet anyway!

5. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

Am I on time?

Yes, it's the same me who posted at the in game thread. Please forgive me, I just activated my account and am trying to get used to the features. (It's working, though. ^_^) So... just put up a profile? Lesse... I haven't really fleshed Phox out all that much... ^_^

name: Phox Larimede
    sex: female
    race: human

physical description:
    *Eyes: Sapphire blue
    *Hair: Knee length, straight and slightly bushy, shiny white. (Have you ever seen Pilot Candidate/Candidate for Goddess? Well, Phox looks a lot like the pilot of the white ingrid/goddess. Except her hair isn't split in two. It's a full fall of hair)
    *She's pale and delicate-looking
    clothing: There's a picture of something Dorothy Catalonia wears that's perfect.. If you've seen the uniform she wears when on the Libra ship, then think something like that without the gloves. If not... there are plenty of pictures online.. ^.^;;
    accessories/weapons: It's this icy blue motorcycle, if that counts.

special powers:
    Advanced telekinesis and the ability to make matter out of nothing.

occupation: None at the moment. She drifts from occupation to occupation, never wanting to stay at one place. She does like working for the government every once in a while, since it pays well. She's good with computers and knows a bit about auto mechanics and the like.

distinguishing features:
    Phox rarely, rarely, RARELY smiles.

origin:
    Pluto. She's an orphan who saw her parents' death and knows WHY they were killed.. (should I say why? hm.. maybe not.. ^_~)

personality:
    Phox appears emotionless and cold, which she is most of the time. She is very reluctant to trust others due to all she's been through. She used to be a very angry person, but having lived among the peaceful alien race Angeliq helped: they taught her how to control her anger and helped her magnify her strength with her special skills. They also taught her martial arts. She doesn't believe in killing, which is why she is so good at the martial arts. She also picked up some storm chasing skills. She loves the weather, storms most of all.

Anything else? And, is this the kind of character needed?? ^.^;; I'm actually kinda hoping for a fantasy-ish or Sci-Fi-ish RPG.. I haven't played one based on original characters in AGES... (Wait.. *have* I actually played one like this??? ... Yeah.. ^_^;; Silly me..)

6. Meaikoh

Well, that's the same sorta story I like, and we'll prolly have alot fantasy and humor and anime stuff. I'd try not to make it too serious. Hmm, like ff9...That's beside the point, k so there we are, just go read what's up so far in the in-game thread, then go ahead and post!

7. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Name: GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, a.k.a. GNZ or Zanshi
    Species: Cyborg human/cactuar mutant
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 204 lbs
    Eyes: Odd blend of grey, green and orange
    Hair: Blond
    Clothing: Either "STA Uniform" (his school clothes, a black t-shirt, sweater and pants) or "Street Clothes" (black pants, shirt and jacket)
    Accessories/Items: Glasses, watch, accousitc guitar/guitar case
    Distinguishing Features: Cactuar-shaped birth mark on back of left shoulder.
    Personality/Qualities: Generally calm and reserved, but extremely explosive when angered. Abhors violence, never kills and considers the use of firearms an extreme dishonour. Although basically pacifistic, will fight when his honour, life or friends are threatened. Loves cactuses and stupid trivia. Known to contradict or insult himself. Often refers to himself as four distinct personalities. Obsessed with music.
    Origin: Southwestern Ontario, Canada
    Weapons: 10000 tiny needles
    Special Ablities: Able to depress, annoy, confuse, anger and amuse all at once
    Brief History: Has travelled the length and breadth of the land over the years on some personal quest. Now resides in a small clay pot in Strathroy.

That is all. Any questions?

8. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Name: Anrai Seran
    Sex: Female
    Race: Human (well sorta)

Physical Description: 5'5, has short boyish darkblue hair and amber eyes.

Cloathing: Leather. Black leather jacket, red leather ankle boots. Red shirt under jacket, and black leather pants. Leather gloves and occassionally dark sunglasses.

Accesories/weopons: A black spaceship with invisibility (turns silver), a smaller space cruiser for battles or races, and a red motorcycle with hi-tech computer.

Special powers: Morphing abilities, into anything but other humans. Her most powerful morphs are a hi-tech robot, an Angeliq (angel like alien race) and a demon monster (an alien race which name I can't remember :p ) She can morph into all three combined when at a most critical moment.

Occupation: Most of the time a bounty hunter, but also does mechanic jobs, bodyguard jobs and basically anything else as long as its legal. She's also very good hacker and loves to compete in races, spaceship to motorcycle.

Origin: Mars, an orphan since she was three and doesn't know her parents, but wishes otherwise.

Some History: She ran away from the orphanage at thirteen because of her powers and was found by a bountyhunter who showed her everything he knows about the trade. When she was fifteen, he was killed by an assassin and Anrai sometimes seeks revenge when it comes up.

Personality: Hyper and happy. Hates negative, sarcastic people. Gets really angry when loses in copetitions. She loves Hi-tech stuff and is a genius.

/ooc I hope thats it, I'm kinda new here (HI Phox!)

9. Meaikoh

Kidnapped!

K, I need a candidate to act as the kidnappee of some evil anime/manga hating organization! So, anyway, if you decide to help me out and be kidnapped, or just plain LIKE being kidnapped, here's your chance! First come, first served!

10. Angel of Light

Angel of Light New Member

Pick Me!

I volunteer to be kidnapped! (i don;t know why I'm weird) :p

11. Meaikoh

Mwuhahaha! Anrai is kidnapped, right after we get some in game reactions! K, so while you're kidnapped, you're basically still playing only in a diff part of the story and what you do there can either make it easier or more difficult for your rescue. Heck, you might rescue yourself! In any case, we await your reactions!

12. Odango_rose

Odango_rose New Member

Ohhh this is going to be fun!

Name:Usagi Tsukino Identity:Eternal Sailor Moon

Sex:female
    Eyes:crystal Blue
    Hair:long and a dark blond

Just because I seem like a baybe doesn't mean that I am! I have gone through more thing's than could be imaginable! Note this! I will not be all lovey dovey! I am here for some action to sharpen my skills!

Noteble things:
    I will alays be here for my friends if something goes wrong.
    I hold the true star seed.
    I am the Queen of Crystal Tokyo.
    I am not with Mamo-chan!

Well If anyone has questions ask!
    this is gonna be fun!

13. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

THIS SHALL NOT OCCUR without DrunkLeprachaun.

Name: DrunkLeprachuan Hiro

Age: As old as the hills, as young as the first buds of spring(16)

Sex: Male

Race: 1/4 Leprachaun 1/4 Human 1/4 Devil 1/4 IRON MAN!!!

Physical Description: 6' tall(very large for a leprachaun, no?) broadly built. One blue eye, one red. Dark long-ish hair. Has a tatto on his arm of a leprachaunfighting holding a bottle of tequila. Has a scar on the left hand side of his face going from over his eye to the top of his cheek.

Abilities: Can turn his skin to Iron(sort of like collossus from x-men). Uses a fusion of martial arts including ju-jitsu, judo, karate, jeet kun-do and oragami.

Clothing: Funky disco armour.

Accessories/weapons: A big sword, a discman, his collection of CDs, wonderous bag of mystery(usualy tied around his waist, or hung over his shoulder), which can produce anything, but seems to enjoy angering people around it.

Occupation: Wandering pilgramic nomad. Solving crimes, pillaging virgins, that sort of thing.

Personality: Unpredictable, but always loyal, usualy kind and freindly(within reason), if angered, likes breaking things(like noses).

Origin: Who can guess(how often do you get this kind of freaky hybrid?). Was raised by humans in the horrible realm of a suburb near smallville. Spent his life wandering from town to town, getting various jobs(clerk, fast food vendor, torturer etc.). He was turned to steel, in the great magnetic field, Where he travelled time, for the future of mankind.

Now the time is here,
    for Iron Man to spread fear.
    Vengeance from the grave,
    Kills the people he once saved.

Nobody wants him,
    They just turn their heads.
    Nobody helps him,
    Now he has his revenge.

Heavy boots of lead,
    fills his victims full of dread.
    Running as fast as they can,
    Iron Man lives again!

14. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

am i too late to join the game?

name: Toma
    sex: female
    race: elf
    physical description:
    *Eyes: brown
    *Hair: reaches till the shoulders, black and straight and always wears a bandana
    *White skin color, slightly over weight <like Miaka> and pointy ears
    accessories/weapons: A squirt gun <jk> .. A necklace which sustains my magical power
    special powers:
    Ability to transform into objects or face-shifting
    occupation: Works for a secret organization -<they picked her for her ability>-
    distinguishing features:
    Optimistic and always cheerful

origin:
    No one knows how this happen, but a human had an elf as a daughter. the human raised toma all by her own. Everyday toma was beaten and laughed for her pointy ears. When she reached the age of 14 she gained her magical powers. People called her a freak and started to torture her and her mom. She decided to run away so that everyone would live in peace. .. I wont say more!!

personality:
    Toma is a shy person who keeps her thoughts to herself. She learned the hard way how to become dependent on her own and not to trust anyone. She tries to please everyone by sacrificing her own happiness. Toma <like Soujiro> hides her pain by a smile.

15. Meaikoh

It's never too late! Just so long as your character has a good excuse!

16. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

hehe .. i changed my mind in joining u guys cuz
    1- im too late
    2- duno wt ur talking about:confused:

17. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

just wanna say i'm dropping out cause i'm losing interest....fun idea, but the lack of on task has got me lost and uninterested. everyone have fun!*^-^*

18. Sachiko

Sachiko happy SMJ shoujo ^_^

I think I too late for this game :( It's already over 3 pages (right?). If not, could someone tell me what is going on? ^^;; I'm unaware of what's happening here.

19. Meaikoh

Bloodberry, no prob.
    And Now:

So far...A bunch of crazy otakus were just minding their own business in a remodelled warehouse owned by M2A, when suddenly, an errant foot hit a button under a table and we were faced with T.C.T.V.T.T or The Cool T.V Type Thingy.

From there, the search for Some Guy began. After discovering the whereabouts of a missing donut and the source of a strange smell, the crew discovers Anrai missing. Aparently, an evil anti-anime society known as B.A.K.A has kidnapped her, leaving a ransom note in code.

Equipped with the latest in Puddingafieing technology, we now set out. Good Luck.

I love making resumes ^^. Not bad for three pages, neh?

20. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

ya know i just noticed in my boredom that there were no negative responces to this poll imagine that! i would have to say whoever suggested it (i sorry i forgot ^.^) had quite a good idea yes? go you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.