Full Metal Alchemist Al or Ed? and Opinions about the Brothers Elric

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Ciel, Jun 25, 2004.

?

Al or Ed?

1. Alphonse

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. Edward

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  1. sapphire_deity

sapphire_deity New Member

I knew that one from the Anime too.
    He, his Sensei and the one he saw from 'The Gate' which most likely had his right arm and left leg. (Or is it the other way around?)

2. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

What i like most is when they cartoon him and the teeth and fangs look all rounded and cute. It's so funny.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

Al, he's more mature. he thinks logically and has a nice control over eds temper because of his size. hes compasionate and doesn't miond letting it show.

1 person likes this.
  4. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

I like.... Ed because of the shortness thing.... It reminds me of how I felt with my friends and they weren't even that much taller than me. I don't run around yelling at people, then again I don't have a suit of armor for a brother. I'm more like, "Hi person who is taller than me." But Al is just as funny when he has the kitten in his armor.

Al gets upset and runs off.
    Ed is like "Al think of the kitten"
    Al replies " I know I am the only one who is." as the kitten bounces around in Al's armor. Poor kitty.

5. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Like them both but I like Ed better caz he's hilarious. Especially with the short thing. But Al's pretty cool too. I feel really sorry for him.

6. Sesshomisao

Sesshomisao Poison Girl

I chose Ed. He has amazing skills and is willing to do anything to put Al back to before they tried Human Transmutation.

~*~Bammy~*~

7. Orion

Orion Gears

I like Al better to be honest. He's just a big loveable hunk of armor. He's nice and always lends a hand in whatever problems Ed and him find themselves in. ^_^

-Ian

8. erine

erine New Member

i like edward elrick because his so...cute guy and joker to me ...hehehehehe sometimes his serious but sometimes his crazy because of his mission...hehehehehehehe keep smile ..

9. Fang

Fang New Member

Ed

I chose Ed cause he is a pretty good alchemist.

10. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

im going with Ed, als to nice and his voice creeps me out.

11. Ryuichilover

Ryuichilover New Member

actually ed's around 5'4" or something, the only reason while they call him short is because he's always next to Al whose 6' flat...
    but it depends on whose better, Al in human form (click link below) is totally cuter than Ed, but when he's not it's obviously Ed

12. monkiki_ba

monkiki_ba New Member

ed's personally a bit too much spunk for me, but if al was in his older human form, HECK YEAH!!! he's all mine.

hm... though i have to admit, al IS a tad too... kind. might be better as a mixture of both ed and als' feelings, etc, but hold the looks for ed. XP.

and if they call ED short, that what am I?! sheesh. 5' 2" for a fifteen year old kid. ... talk about depression...

*cough.* yes, well back to ed and al. after a little while, eds' continuous rants about 'WHO YOU CALLING *something* *something* SO SMALL YOU COULD FIT ME INTO THE...' well, it gets annoying, at the least. but i guess, some think that to be his charm point.

and al... heck, at first i hated the very air he breathed in [thankfully he's an armor, so he doesn't breath... making me still like air, much less NEED it.] but he just grows on 'ya. esspecially when he's in his older, human form... *dreamily sighs*

13. Shinkei

Shinkei New Member

I'm voting for Eddy ol' boy, because he is short... not to annoy you, but I like short people... their nice! :D

... DON"T SHOOt ME!

14. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Opps I hit Al when I wanted Ed.

I like them both they are a great pair.

I do like Ed a little better. When people call him short or tiny the way he goes off is a hoot. Both have sacraficied much for each other.

15. silverhalo

silverhalo New Member

I absolutely ADORE Al; after watching every episode of FMA with some friends (fansubbed, mind you), he has become my favorite anime character of all time. He's so sweet and dedicated... so is Ed, in his own stubborn/hard-ass way XD, but I love the way Al shows his feelings so much more.

I personally think it's not possible to be a huge fan of the series without (at least) liking Al and Ed... I mean, their bond is the most important relationship in the whole series, and the reason why everything happens! But after I finished the series and watched the movie, I definitely fell in love with Al's character. You have to see the movie to believe how different he and Ed turn out! @______@

Yeah, definitely IMPOSSIBLE to judge the characters without seeing the whole series/movie. Everyone should have a box of kleenex nearby for that. -_- *sigh*

16. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

I think Ed is still cuter than Al in his human form. And, 5'4 for a 15 year old guy is pretty short :)

17. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I guess you should be let off. This IS your first post, plus I'm forgetting it cause it's FMA, and I wanted to post in this thread.

Final opinion:

Ed-Great all the way! Smart, and determined.
    Al-Only in Episode 51 does he become smart...

-Seishin

18. Sakuya_chan87

Sakuya_chan87 New Member

I love me my Ed!
    He's so sexy.
    I have dreams about him, you know.
    Ha! Just kidding! Well...I think I did. Once.
    o_o;

19. sweetasuka

sweetasuka Ahh Ice-Cream!

I chose Ed because he is exactally my height and he is really cute. I also really love that bad boy persona and he has it more then Al does ;)

20. me_dreaming_zzz

me_dreaming_zzz ¯\(º_o)/¯

LOOOLL. Yeah, Ed is smexy:shy3:
    'nuff said