Hellsing Alucard vs. D

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by kanashimi, Feb 3, 2003.

1. kanashimi

kanashimi New Member

Me and my brother were talking about this...who would win in a fight: Alucard or D? Keep in mind that we might have some facts on Alucard wrong since we've both only seen the first three DVDs.

Some of the advantages/disadvantages we thought of (we couldn't agree on the victor...):

D:
    -(adv)known for sure that he is the son of Dracula
    -(dis)is known to be only half vampire
    -(adv)has that cool/wierd/powerful hand thing
    -has nothing to do with this, but I think he dresses worse than Alucard :)
    -(adv)might be a LOT older than Alucard since the story takes place thousands of years in the future, so he could be more powerful since he's older
    -(adv)can go berserk

Alucard:
    -(dis)I think he MIGHT be the son of Dracula, since the son of Dracula's name is supposed to be Alucard, which is Dracula spelled backwards
    -(adv)prides himself on being a pure, 'real' vampire
    -(adv)has the whole servant demon dog thing going for him
    -again, he dresses better than D. And he has that cool hat, which makes up for the lack of cool clothes under the coat.
    -(dis)could be younger than D
    -(adv)has really powerful guns that were made from things like the melted metal of a blessed crucifix
    -(?)can travel through shadows
    -(...adv?)is kind of a lunatic

What do you think? D or Alucard. I guess I'd have to go with D even though I don't know why...

2. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

i think alucard would win, but it would be one hell of a fight, d kills of vampires and ghouls and stuff, so does alucard. i think d was called a vampeele in the first one and a dampeele in bloodlust

3. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

D is Dracula's brat, alright, but then again, so is Alucard.

Drac took a h0 and made D, but Drac actually -gasp- loved Alucard's mother, Maria, who was burned as a witch in their village because she was healing villagers. -Sidenote- Drac never forgave those villagers. -/sidenote-

And yes, in VHD D was called a Vampiel, but in Bloodlust, he was called The Dampiel.

...wait, is this Alucard from Castelvania - Symphony of the Night? I don't remember him having guns or a hat...Either way though, Alucard all the way :p

-P.S.: You forget about D's Vampire Hunter Sword! Still, Alucards would whup him.-

4. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

no dude its alucard from hellsing, witht he hat and guns, who else could it be

5. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

I'm voting for D,
    - For one, you don't jack around with the son of Dracula (any proof that Alucard is Dracula's son?)
    - That hand thing (anyone know exactly what that is?) can bring him back to life. It did it once during the movie.
    - D hunts vampires, Alucard is a vampire
    - Since D is half human, those crucifix bullets wouldn't harm him like they do to vampires

I like the way D dresses, Alucard is more casual tho and has the best damn hat ever.

6. Alucard666

Alucard666 New Member

but alucard goes into that real vampire fight deal, like he did with the blood brother guys, or wutever they were named (didnt like them very much) he went into that otherworld thing, it was cool

7. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Um...like I said above, it coulda been Alucard from CastleVania: Symphony of the night. You never really specified. But Al would still win.

8. kanashimi

kanashimi New Member

gomen, I didn't know there were other Alucards...
    Um...in Hellsing, Alucard dies a lot, and he always comes back. In the beginning from those guns (though technically he didn't die), and another time when that priest (i forgot his name...) 'kills' him and Victoria carries his head around in the tunnels until finally Alucard's body turns into bats and flies to him.

So both of them can come back to life...though they're not indestructable...

9. Phalanx

Phalanx Long Live M2A!

Well, since they both can come back to life. They'll just have to settle it with one of those paper, scissors, rock things that they do in other animes (lol, imagine seeing them doing that).

10. Odin

Odin Member

The Alucard from SotN is so much more badass than Hellsing's vampire of the same name!! (nothing like morphing int oa wolf and running at lightning speed down a giant hall while destroying every single monster in your path)

Though if I remember correctly, didn't SoTN play off the same mythos and Alucard's mother is Maria? I DO remember that Alucard is half-vampire and half-human in SoTN.

Anyway, on topic . . . I think that the battle is pretty even. I did hear, however, that Alucard can turn into mist in Hellsing, which might be a very big advantage. Both of them can ressurect themselves somehow, though Alucard may have the advantage here, since he could theoretically "contain" D's hand so it can't resurrect him. Phalanx gives some good points on why D would win, too . . .

-Odin

11. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

********A spoiler or two)**********

I'td have to be Alucard! Come on, those guns, that hat, being able to turn into a giant weird mutating dog thing that eats vampires (see ep 5 or 6)! Alucard all the way!

13MM EXPLODING QUICKSILVER BULLETS, PEOPLE!

***********Rant over**********

12. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I'll go with Alucard too. I think D would get freaked out by the whole dog thing.. and the hair thing? whats up with that? hair turning into liquid metal then solid???

13. Xorcist

Xorcist New Member

******** Possible Spoiler Below, You've Been Warned ********

When Incognito and Alucard first meet Alucard says his own name is somewhat of an enigma... then during the final battle between Alucard and Incognito, we see a flash of Alucard's face, which is half what we normally see him as, and half Vlad Tepes. Which would lead me to believe Alucard is not the son of Dracula, but rather Dracula himself.

14. Notason89

Notason89 New Member

Who would win Alucard or Vampier Hunter D, powers and wepons.

I would have to say (even if I like Alucard) I think that Hunter D wouuld win this battle. I mean he's the son of Dracula (no surpries there), yeah I no he's "half" vampier but he still kicks a## with his blade and his wise cracking left talking hand.And I mean the "Blood Lust D", the old one was two nice for me, so tell me who would win.

15. Dante

Dante New Member

(MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS FOR HELLSING)

Yeah... but Alucard IS Dracula.

Alucard'll take that sword of D's and shove it so far up his *** he'll have to sneeze it back out day by day.

And what are people still doing making idiotic threads like these?!

And what am I doing still replying to idiotic threads like these?!

I blame God for this...

Or Loki. Loki's cool.

[EDIT] Not to mention we've saw countless things happen to Alucard that I am willing to bet D couldn't endure (because strangely enough I don't think we even see D get hit, if so that often). I mean... Alucard has been impaled through every square inch of his body, he's had his entire body completely destroyed leaving only his face, and in the the manga he was decapitated. And... C'MON. HE'S DRACULA. WHEN HAS DRACULA EVER STAYED DOWN?! [/EDIT]

16. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I think Alucard would win, since Vampire Hunter D is half human while Alucard is, umm, what the heck is Alucard again? ^^;

Anyway, the point is Alucard isn't human or part of it (I think Oo, I need to see it all over again --; ). Add to that, no matter the times Alucard gets hit or cut, it doesn't effect him and he is the one who will kick D's butt :D

17. raziel's death

raziel's death New Member

Well im going for Arucard for the fact that his powers i say beat d and that he is a true vamp. plus he can regenerate against almost any attack even from ancient artifacts and mercury/silver bullets.

plus he is much cooler. than d i beleive

18. thunder dragon

thunder dragon dragon king

Alucard

Alucard is stronger than D, he would definitely win.

19. Matthew03

Matthew03 New Member

Alucard all the way with the special arts restriction thingy. and the big dog thingy.