RPG Archives An RPG For EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrashimaKeitaro

UrashimaKeitaro Sesquipedalian Mod

These engravings... they're typical of the Nazca indians of ancient South America... see these characters? and the straightness of the lines... hard to tell they were hand carved.

As for why it's glowing... that's a mystery... is there a magician in the house?

2. artemis836

artemis836 Vampire Slayer

"Umm, I majored in Physics which is a just Black Magic anyway. All those 'vectors' and 'fields' are just a cover up. All 'Modern Science' is just magic with boring names for things." replied Artemis who had been sitting in the audience quietly.

::looks at pendant::

"I'll bet the deceased's soul is trapped inside. All we gotta do is get it out, you know break it or something."

3. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

"Are there any magickal people in the house? Any one that knows how to do any type of incantations?" Athena asked, gazing at the guests and audience.

4. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Pluto Planet Power!" Sorcyness said getting out his powerstick. (Deja Vu ^-^) "Pluto... DEAD SCREAM!" The pendant blew apart. Then Sailor Pluto wiped out everyone's memory of what hapenned and reverted back to human form. "Any other questions?" Sorcyness asked YamiGirl

5. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"What were we talking about? I completely forgot. Oh ok so let's see...." Yamigirl thought for a while. "How old are you? What do you do when you have nothing better to do?"

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

OOC: You already asked me what I do when I've got free time..

IC: "I'm 14 years old" Sorcyness said. "And you already asked me the other question" Sorcyness added. "I guess the memory wipe worked more than I expected" He thought to himself and grinned.

7. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena blinked, seeing how she was a descendant of a Sailor Scout but didn't know it yet, her memory of that couldn't be modified.

"Okay, well I guess I'll have to take care of the body then." Athena said, looking very repulsed about the thought.

Athena grabbed a pair of protective plastic gloves and began to drag the body off the set and brought it into the medical wing and said, "One of you guys get this man a doctor well, call the police seeing how he's dead."

Then Athena walked back onto the set and said, "Where were we?"

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Uh you did? Why didn't I remember that? hmmm ok lets see then... Are you into ninjitsu? I heard about it but I want to know if you know about it. I'm not to familiar with it." Yamigirl goes into a daydream wishing she was good at it. Then she snaps out of it. "What am i thinking? I am a good fighter. I was once apart of Street Fighter. Did I say that out loud? Ok so if you know about it, why don't you tell us about it?"

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I know little about it" Sorcyness said with sadness. "I wish I was good at some martial arts too. He starts daydreaming as well. "The only time I heard the word ninjutsu was in a N64 game called 'Dragon Flight'" He said with embarrasement.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I heard about it in a comic called Naruto. Do you read Shonen Jump? It's actually cool. Don't worry that you don't know any Martial Arts. One Day I'll probably teach you." Yamigirl said. "Ok so lets see.... What are your fave foods if you have any."

11. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Food... Mmmm" Sorcyness said with a big smile on his face. "For breakfast I love to eat a Sesame Bagel with Philly on it!" He said with starry eyes. "And for dinner well I love to eat.. the same things as supper:
    -Pizza
    -Hotdogs
    -Hamburgers
    -Ceasar Salad
    -Spaghetti
    -Pasta Salad (Some sort of salad with eggs, pasta, ham, mayonaise and some sort of sauce.. Anyways I luv it!)
    -Rice
    -Steak
    "Anything in that list I could eat everyday without getting bored.. Especially Rice and Salad! And right now I'd eat some soup.. Stupid cold!" Sorcyness said in anger.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh your sick? well I hope you feel better." Yamigirl rubs Sorcynesses back. "You should get some rest. Ok so I'll continue rubbing your back and trying to interview you. Do you like sports? If you do, which do you like to play?"

13. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I like Sports" Sorcyness said with a small grin. "I like VolleyBall, I remember that day when I smashed the ball into my enemy's face AH! That just had made my day.. His glasses fell on the ground, They broke BUT it was because he was looking for them and walked on them So AH! There again.. I laughed so bad..." Sorcyness said cackling evilly. "I love Soccer, I'm in my school's team, I dont like watching it but I love playing it! I can play both defense and offense, I'm not "Perfect" but I'm quite good at it" Sorcyness said and started laughing "I like Tennis too, I'm the town's junior champion since two years in a row.. Especially cuz only like 5 people are in the tournament and I play tennis since I was 5 so I beat the crap out of them every year.. I wonder why they even bother playing they should just give me the golden cup so I dont waste my afternoon" Sorcyness added. "I play Badminton too.. I play every fridays with friends at the Gym, Tho one of my best friends still beats the crap out of me but when he doesnt always smash the birdy in my direction.. Just to piss me off.. I can make him regret he didnt, Cuz I'm 6f2 so he can't make the birdy go over my head.." Sorcyness said laughing again. "And after badminton I go to gymnasia.. Not just to have muscles or whatever, Looks arent that important to me but I just like to stay in shape" He said.

14. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I think your funny LOL! You just made my day! I love Soccer! I think it rocks! I'm always the goalie though. So do you have a girlfriend? If so what is she like? Is she Pretty? I wish I had a boyfriend..(Sighs)" Yamigirl goes into a daydream and remembers about her last jearky boyfriend and thier first kiss. She snappes out of it. "I guess I miss him a little. Although he was cruel."

15. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Yes, I have a girlfriend." Sorcyness said. "And today was suppose to be her day" He added with a sad look on his face. "I had bought flowers and chocholate in advance and I wanted to make her feel special... treat her like a queen" He said. "But there's a giant snowstorm outside and it's soo cool and so snowy the radio told us we should stay inside soo.." He added. "Tomorrow's gonna be her day.. Even if Valentine's day is today. Oh and here's a picture of her.. She looks mad in it but It's because she thinks she's not photogenic -_-;;" He said showing a picture.

16. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I think she's beautiful. I hope you guys get to do what you need to. It must be hard with that snow storm in the way." Yamigirl then hears a noise. "Uh people, I'm trying to do an interview here can you please keep it down back there? I'm not trying to be mean. So did you get her anything for Valentines day? What are you guys going to do tomarrow?

17. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well I'm probably gonna swing by her place and ring the bell.. You know, the classical" He said with a smile. "Yeah you people shut up or I'll make sure you do!" He added

18. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

Yamigirl looks at the people in back. "wait a sec I know you! What are you doing here? There is no place for evil here!! Why have you come?" They answered "Were here to take over the show!! and to take you with us!! Ha Ha Ha!! Yamigirl looked at these idiots. "Do you think you can overpower me? I am stronger then you weeklings!!" Yamigirl began to beat them up.

19. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I like a good brawl" Sorcyness said and joined in. "Pick up the chair!" Some guy said. Sorcyness ran after him and kicked his @$$. Ten minutes later, everone was lying on the ground unconscious. Sorcyness started laughing heavily. "I loved this fight" He said.

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Whoa. Iv'e never seen you like this before. COOL!! Thanks for your help." Yamigirl looks at the unconcious people. She nitices something se feels she had oce seen befor but forgot. "What is that glowing thing? I feel like Iv'e seen it before but I don't remember."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.