RPG Archives An RPG For EVERYONE!!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Sorcyness quickly ran and picked up the golden pendant. "Nothing" He said laughing nervously. "Someone must have dropped it, I'll make sure they get it back" He said and put it in his pocket. "Now, let's continue shall we?"

2. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Ok so what else will you do with your Girlfriend? I want details. You are a really nice guy. None of my Boyfriends in the past have ever done the things you do with your Girlfriend.

3. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well, We go out.. We eat dinner together. I help her with her homework, talk on the phone with her. I invite her to most of the places I go, etc.." Socyness said.

4. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

How intresting. Do you travel alot? if so where have you been? I can tell you where Iv'e been but I want to hear it from you." Yamigirl then sat down to hear what Sorcyness had to say.

5. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I dont travel too much" Sorcyness said. "The last place I went to was Quebec." He added. "I go there often, I love the place"

6. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Oh ok. Hmmm so did you do anything special yesterday? I noticed you weren't on yesterday." Yamigirl then looked at Sorcyness waiting for an answer.

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"I was on, I just didnt have time to reply" Sorcyness said. "I had to check my SM forum and delete all the one lined posts considered <Spam>" He said. "Also had a problem with some guy who insulted everyone in the forum and all.. Had to delete his posts and get him banned from the SM Forum" He added. "He did the same in the Best Saiyan thread if you wanna have a look" He said and sighed

8. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"I see. So did you take care of the Jerk? like beat him up or something? I'm a little sick right now so please don't mind me. ACHOO!!! Ah excuse me I have to blow my nose." Everyone stares as Yamigirl blows her nose!! It's verry loud. "Now where was I? Ok what's your fave color and why?

9. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"He's banned right now" Sorcyness said and started cackling evilly. Everyone glanced at him. "Sorry" he muttered. "I love the color Green, it's always been my favorite color. I luv the Sign of Jupiter (The weird 4) And it's green but I liked green before I just like it.." He concluded with a smile on his face.

10. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Really!?! That's my fave color too!! Oh this is so cool!! Ahem okay so I don't have any more questions for you Sorcyness for now. Thanks for participating. If I think of anything else, I'll ask and I want you to keep an eye out in case I do wind up asking. Thanks for your time. Ok who's next?"

11. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Hey.. about I interview u Yamagirl... hmm so what is ur favorite thing in the whole world?" Athena asked, smiling.

12. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Hmmm I really can say posting in this forum. I love it to death. It's so much fun!!! :D :D :D

13. Athena

I hear you there Yamagirl this has to be one of my favorite things to do to... (everyone is so great here...)

14. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

"Well everyone must include me as well, Thanks" Sorcyness said from the back, smiling. He always thought YamiGirl and Athena were some of the most wonderful people he met on MangaToAnime and wanted to listen to YamiGirl being interviewed. "Say Athena.. Can I interview you after you're done with YamiGirl?" He asked

15. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"Thanks Sorcyness and your really good too!! Your so cool. Um I think it would be great if Sorcyness interviews you Athena after you finnish with me. And your a great RPG player too. You definately are good at playing Mai in my Yu Gi Oh RPG. But I have to agree with Sorcyness about the interviewing you."

16. Athena

okay it seems I'm outnumbered I don't mind at all so anyways... Yamagirl what would u say is the stupidest remark someone has ever made to u?

17. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

"The stupidest remark that anyone has ever said to me is Are you still a Virgin? I hate when people say that to me it's so immature."

18. Athena

Athena is about to ask her next question when suddenly the P.A. system comes on and a voice says.."We are under attack!Please evacuate in an orderly fashion."
    ooc: Reminder I did say that I would involve villain attackings at random.

19. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

OOC: Cool!!!

IC: "Okay, I'm gonna kick some @$$!!!" Yamigirl runs out and starts to beat the living daylights out of them. Finally she uses her powers to destroy them all. It works. "Now where were we?"

20. Athena

ooc: very funny Yamagirl

ic: Um yes... well I was about to ask u what is the most courageous thing u have ever done?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.