Music Anime Soundtracks

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lime, May 8, 2002.

1. Nic Wolfwood

Nic Wolfwood New Member

Yeah I guess I am quite a newbie to this forum Bloodberry, but I've been collecting anime for 11 years this year, so I'm by no means a newbie in that respect. There are also dozens of 80's show we watched in my childhood that were anime before I'd heard that term: need I mention 'Willy Fog', 'Mysterious Cities of Gold' and 'Dogtanian'? Not to mention the 'Moomins' they were all awesome!
    However with the availability problems that being in sunny old England entails, I find difficulty in getting stuff, as well as the irritation of not having a broadband connection.

2. Nic Wolfwood

Nic Wolfwood New Member

Whoa

I've just seen the 'few' threads you were talking about Bloodberry, and all I can say is wow. Typical, I spend five years learning how to speak basic Japanese and there's translations for everything I need on the net. But to quote Taki from Wicked City (in 'that' comprimising situation!): 'I ain't complaining!'

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

lol wow...only about 5 or 6 years here collecting anime...but we finally have the supply to do it right now..*^-^* just want more soundtracks now...i have all the lain ones...bootleg is ok...42 tracks that are about 15 seconds long...mainly just the unlooped version of some background stuff...

4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Lets see ...

I would recomand :
    - Rurouni Kenshin
    - Detective Conan
    - Tenchi (few)
    - Initial D
    - Street Fighter II the movie ...

5. PAnda

PAnda New Member

TRIGUN : First and Second Donuts - both are great!!!

AKIRA has to be one of the greatest OST available...listen to that fully pumped on the stereo and it will vapourise you bone marrow!

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hmnm..well, the soundtrack to knokin' on heaven's door is ok...strange...cause it mixes in a live action movie called final heaven's music also...but it's still all her and it has the cowgirl ed stuff on it

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

GTO ..

Have you tried GTO's sound traks .. ?

L'Arc~en~Ciel : Driver High .. for an example