Current Affairs Anti-Rape Condom!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eternal-Blaze, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I guess this is the best place for this since rape is a current affair, so here you go.

2. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

That would make a nice practical joke on a honeymoon, eh? ROFL. The things these people make today.

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

that would hurt very much so...and i think it might ward of the attakcer long enough so that the victim can run away and gt help... but it is true how it might cause a reaction in the attacker which causes them to kill or such things....

1 person likes this.
  4. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

barbed wire..........wow...well..i guess what works...works...

5. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Ouchies. It's an ok idea I suppose but it does increase the chance that the attacker will kill the woman. But whatever floats their boat I suppose.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

poor guy. but hell thats what you get for trying to rape someone. i like the idea is a twisted sort of way.

7. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

What a load of bull

As soon as this becomes mainstream, women will be asked to "test" themselves (using their own hands) as a safety measure, so they'll be the ones getting hurt.

Now, what would REALLY work would be having a well-established police force and legal system.

(Gee, I guess they're right, there's nothing more dangerous than an idiot with initiative)

8. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Right, what will happen is...

- Raper will know about "Rapex"
    - Continues to target women
    - Threatens at knife/gun point and forces woman to take the rapex out of her
    - Continue with what he was there to do

Problem solved... not a good idea, and yes, it'll just piss the guy off more and will probably end up killing her.

Also, If this thing attaches to the man's skin of the "area", then surely it will attach to your fingers if you accidentally mishandle it when you are not in use of it. It'd be a pain (literally) if this supposedly anti-rape device gets caught on your fingers each time when you're done using it, and needing to go to the hospital each time to have it removed by surgery.

This won't work.

- Shen

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Strange. I still think the female would get hurt. Might as well wear a chasty garment. So the man needs to insert himself still rape.

10. Nakadah

Nakadah New Member

............I don't think it'll work.. Mainly because why would women wear them, if there was the possiblity that they would only get hurt more? It certainly would hurt the man, but still... It just sounds kind of stupid to me. Thanks for sharing though, Eternal-Blaze.

Emma

11. Jackabee

Jackabee Captain Jackabee Sparrow

You know similar things have been invented long before now. It isn't a new concept. It never caught on before, of course if men dominate a society then they could influence whether or not women are able to get these devices. I could see them being like Hell no you can't have those things.

12. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Yeeeaahh... I agree with most of you that this won't work. It's a good concept, trying to stop rape, but it won't work. There's no point in even pointing out the obvious reasons why, because this will NOT catch on.

And about the "undocumented accounts of child rape-" what are we going to do, make little boys and girls wear Rapex everyday!?!

13. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

What?

Yes because that particular area is known for having a well established infrastructure and moral government and non-corrupt police-force. I'd rather have at least SOMETHING to stop rape.

Of course the big flaw is this just means that rapists will start aiming for the bum.

14. Yossarian

Yossarian Yossarian Lives!

it would be you who thinks of that...

i think what luvweaver was saying that that. the females are going to have to test it to make sure it's going to work properly. in doing so they might have to use there hands, which will end up getting them hurt.

15. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

"Hay guyz lets see what happens when I guide my hand into a pit full of barbed wire designed to HOOK ONTO FLESH"

16. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

I don't think that the companies would require that anyway, because when you do test it, it snaps and then you have to get another one and go test it again over and over again until you finally give up...... :dizzy2:

17. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

or fall unconscious from blood loss :p

18. Eternal-Blaze

Eternal-Blaze New Member

Well you see, no sane person would use their hands, they'd use a stick or pole or something.

19. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

yea...that would make it better...hear a snap inside you and the stick gets stuck...or pole...

20. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

All of you have made good points, what I got out of the article is the belief that in order to stop violence, more violence is needed, and the fear of being hurt. I know rape is a horrible act, but this device degrades women even further.

Plus, I'm not quite sure how a woman would take this device out? Would it need to be placed and removed by a doctor?

The rapist will just demand the woman remove the rapex, like Shen said, or use a device, like a stick to be sure.. really, the creators of this device made it worse on the woman.. this becomes a mature conversion here, but I believe the vagina is a very sensitive area and must be protected, but placing a torture chamber device in that area just repulses me.

Neph said too they'd aim for another area, there is another area as well they would aim for as well. They don't even need to put a gun to demand rapex being removed, they don't need to penetrate the vagina to violate a woman.

1 person likes this.