Recreation anyone need.....(GF)/(BF) all single people

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Okami, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Bwahahahahaha, I am so late on this thread, now I have to remember all my reactions while reading this thread and try to not have to edit this post a couple thousand times.

Before you all get to see what a great person I am, I just want to mention that I once posted that us Otakus always get off subject. In the interest of science, I posted a random thread. The thing died off pretty quickly, so here is my conclusion:

If people are getting off subject on your thread, it's a testimony to how great it is!!!

Right, I suppose I'll post a pic here, at the end of my thread.

Name: Jessica Rose Marcotte
    Sex:Female
    Age:(I have a thing about posting my age on the net. I mean, no qualms about posting anything else...man, I'm weird)
    Descript: Easier to post my pic than describe but I take bad pictures so, Dark Dark Brown curly hair, Hazel eyes that match what I'm wearing ,same as Naru-chan. Quite tall, more than 5"11 or something. Weight: ((runs to the bathroom and checks the scale)) 0 pounds, oh wait, no, 130 lbs.

Likes: Anime, Reading, Drawing, Writing, Sports, Punk/Rock/Alternative music, chatting, thinking...etc.

Dislikes: Pop. Culture, Rap, Pop, Fake people, people who exclude others...This list could go on and on...

Is looking for:

A guy who shares my dislikes, mostly. He has to be able to have enough...well, guts to challenge my views. Would be nice if he was taller than me.

I like a strong silent sort of guy, who doesn't mind doing odd things like yelling "Love And Peace!" and talking to random people on a metro.

I want a lot of hugs! Real hugs, where I can lay my head against his neck (which is why the whole 'taller' thing :p)

I'm currently looking for the 'one', so I'm not really serious about finding anyone. I know there has to be someone I'm meant to be with. :p I am corny as hell.

Bwahahaha, now to see who reads mine!

2. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

one of the final steps to lesbianity.

3. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

yume.. whether or not thet get any, guys pretty much never stop doing that :)

4. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

couldnt of said it better myself. ;)

5. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

People tell me to get my head out of the gutter and find myself a girl, because then I might ease back into the sane world.

Damnit, I like the little hole I found in the gutters. It's a happy place. We tell dirty jokes there.

Plus sanity sucks. When you're sane, you don't come to places like this to read people having a quoting dual.

But at this point, I spend almost all of my time with the same 9 or 10 guys, at an all-male school. If I get any more sexually repressed, I might just friggin' pop. A girls would be nice. So would some sleep, but a girl would be nice. I can't say I'm serious tho, as I get the strange sense that dealing with a woman would turn my mind to mush when I see her, and a blank slate with her name on it when we're apart. Maybe I need a job with some chicks?

6. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

I read this thing expecting a Pic.. Now Come on where is you pick we all want to see it!...

One other thing... Ppl if you going to post Please Post something thats not ONE sentence of nonsense.. So keep the spam to none at all

KaMe

7. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

The classified ad.

Single White Male Turnip seeks relationship with a perfect woman. Must be in late teens to early twenties and like anime, but willing to settle for a taste in cartoons. No nagging wife-types or muscly-women please. Interested parties send a PM with shoe size and favorite candy bar. Spammers need not reply.

8. Cunning Servant

Cunning Servant New Member

Well this page of posts is REALLY helping a guys image. Get away from that stuff. How are we supposed to keep a relationship with a woman when all a guy can think of is fantasies and probable illusions?

As for online love relationships, I find them a shifty and brittle endeavor. It would be a bad thing to find that the person you are talking to is completely different in actual person.

9. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

^______^ I will post a pic eventually, when I start having more photogenic days. The only pic of me on my comp right now is from my birthday, and I am watching somebody dump jello on somebody's head right behind the camera in a bored sort of way... Nyeh, maybe I'll post it when I get home. I tried posting it before, but I have to reduce it in size.

10. Kyo935

Kyo935 New Member

Is everyone single here?? -_-''

male (single - - ')
    ummmm, u can check out my pic at that dare thread

I liiiiike, anime, games (rpgs), basketball, sleeping -_-zZ MMM

~~wow, its been a while since i posted last~~

11. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

I think, that everyone here so far is single. There are a few who don't want a relationship.....coughcoughexizcoughcough

12. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Speak for yourself, Thin Yume.

And, Cos is right. This isn't what the boards are for. Go message them privately, *then* tell everyone of the good news. It saves us the trouble. ^_^ And it keeps exiz's grabby hands away from me! =P

13. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

hey i'm sorry but iwasn't the one who made this thread. i was just posting my info just for fun. and in my opinion i didn't think that it would hurt to have fun. sorry guys. i'm out.

and i said "i think". not i know.

14. Quistis

Quistis New Member

well I am looking on my own, but I only put this thing up for the fun of it. I was bored. God, you don't think I have not tryed to get one!!!

15. Lex_Diamonds

Lex_Diamonds New Member

don't post anything like this again.. (mordeth_

16. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

this is the misc board cos, they can post in this thread if they want

if you don't like it, don't read it, or don't visit this board.

17. Thin Yume

Thin Yume New Member

lol i understand. it really seems i'm always on the defensive mode. that's bad. lol but think of it this way. what's the chance you'll find someone who also likes anime and manga? plus you have to be 18 or older. but i know what you're saying. and thanks mordeth that post was kinda degrating.

18. seraphinx

seraphinx Oy, Artista!

If this thread serves any purpose, it's for that $10 mentioned in the beginning. If anything else...for fun! Why go to a big name dating site where you seek out a stranger when it's more fun just posting in our lil forum? This thread has that classroom/club feeling, where at the end of the day's lesson (that would be anime/manga), we students (even though we don't know each other we've interacted enough) just sit on our desks and talk about MISC. stuff (this IS the MISC. thread, right?). And this does relate to anime in that....WE relate to anime!

Besides, I doubt anyone here is seriously putting all of their hope in finding their future spouse as they post in this thread stuck in a mass of anime-discussions. If they are, then yeah, MAYBE they'd be better off on a dating site (for online action) or just dating in real life (for physical action). I think of this thread as just amusement with people you're semi-familiar with (how I compared us to classmates in a classroom).

19. eleeSleknuD

eleeSleknuD New Member

Ah, the wonderous miscellaneous section where we all go to unwind after a hard day of trying to remember all the stuff from that anime we watched three months ago so we don't sound like morons when we post. It's like a bar, but we don't have to smell each other's breath here...

20. Yamigirl930

Yamigirl930 New Member

I need a boyfriend. I had a jerk and it sucked and I really don't have one rightn now. I'm so lonely and I live in NYC and I'm 18 years old. I'm sooo bored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.