Watase Yuu Works Attention All Fushigi Yugi Fans!!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Iya, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Fushigi Rockna

I though it was a cool little thing for Watase to put in. =D

haha, even tho i knew Ziyi was a guy before I saw him (thank god for online profiles =D) it is still so difficult to belive he's not a girl. XD

2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

One thing I hate is how LONG it takes for the volumes to come out. BUT since it is just being released in Japan I can't complain to much.

I hate to read the ending though.

3. Fushigi Rockna

Well over in Japan it's only being released four times a year...the individual issues. O.O the Anthology it's in is quaterly.

For the ending...I think Watase is going to do something to make it right. i've actually been thinking about this lately...here's FR's prediction.

Limdo and Takiko are gonna fall in love. After Takiko summons Genbuu and his power is sealed in the Shinzaho (the necklace she got from Anlu) something is going to happen to Uruki, most likely killing him. (since the summoning is done technically, the seishi aren't needed alive) This will weaken Takiko's will so much that she will not be able to handle Genbuu's power. She'll make her three wishes as quick as she can, and return home, dead on the inside. we all know what happens next.
    however...I think Watase had that tunnel of reincarnation thing in volume 3, in there for a reason. Anyone else think so?

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

Yeah I was thinking Uruki would probably die sometimes in the series.
    Everything else you say makes sense too. That'll probably happen.

5. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

How would killing of my Uruki make it right?

But I see your point. You should use spoilers. :p

I personal don't want Uruki to die. AND I am so buying all these volumes. :p

Would Uruki be consider a transvestite?

I know they take a while to come out but I hate waiting. Heh. Thats life. You don't know the hell I am going threw with waiting for Death Note Live Action movie. :(