Travel Band Camp

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kryshana, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

im thinking this will be one of the last posts on this thread b/c the final day of band camp is over and i am freaking happy... i got a hoho award my freshman and sophmore years...or was it my sophmore and junior? i dont remember but yea this is my final band camp forever...except for the fact that im coming back to tutor trumpets and do sectionals next year. Anyways...band camp is over and i rock the field with my marching skills and my trumpet intensity... *brushes shoulders* no one can touch this....

2. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

Band camp for me starts tomarrow, and it sucks because i have to go to an actual camp for a week.

3. Kryshana

Kryshana Dont try to understand me

OMG Hiro...you are soooo cocky that it makes me gag! *cough cough* lol...anywayz...I will get a Hoho Award next year...I will....I'll show you all! Mwuahahah! ^_^ Wow...you're gonna come back next year...that's some good news. I might come back once I graduate to help with the flutes or saxes. Oh...and by the way...don't steal my song..."Can't Touch This" has always been MY SONG....*sticks toungue out at you* ^_^

4. Hitokiri Tenma

Well, i'm off to band camp. I'll let you all know how it went when i get back.

5. Kryshana

OK...you must share some stuff with us!!! Sometimes...the REALLY "juicy stuff" happen at band camp...lol. *wink wink*

Gosh...I went to my school's registration day thingy yesterday and I didn't even get Band for a class...which sucks...BIG TIME!!! Instead, I got stuck in Journalism I ...and i'll most likely be stuck in there for 2 weeks. Gosh...I'd be happy if I was in Journalism II b/c I'd be with my boyfriend (^_~) .......but I REALLY want my band class!!! waaa...*tear* Hiro...did your schedual get messed up too???

6. Hitokiri Tenma

I'm back and band camp was awsome. The freshman in my section were very odd. One of them kept screaming "I like pie". About two days ago it started pouring rain and some guy ran outside and started jumping in puddles. He ended up sliping and breaking his arm. It was funny at the time. I have a feeling that this year is going to be very awsome.

7. Kryshana

HAHAHA...gosh...I wish it would of rain during our band camp...but that would only give time for guys to stare at my chest....so nevermind...LOL. If it did rain during band practice or something...I would definetely do what that guy did and jump in all the puddles...I'd be more careful not to break my arm, though...lol. Who doesn't love playing in the rain??? hehe...^_^

Anywayz...how were the freshman odd besides yelling out, "I like pies." At least they aren't yelling out "I like eggs" and then would egg you...b/c that's what i would of done.....ROFLMAO!!! ^_^ GO JUNIORS!!!!!! ^_^

8. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

I am now.....playing the Clarinet!! ^_^,,, i think the clarinet and flute are beautiful instrements^_^ the clartinet is lllllllong~! Reeds taste nasty!! lol, they weren't ment to taste good...but GYAH! lol.

9. Kryshana

YAY!!! Go flutes and clarinets!!! ^_^ So glad that I'm a flute. Yeah...soon I'm gonna have to get used to reeds b/c i'm gonna be taking alto sax lessons any time now.

10. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

i liike shiiiny instruments! ~_~ i'll be taking flute next! is it hard? the lip position thing looks and sounds hard from what Mr. was saying. he has another name too..but i just like Mr. ....and that's all^_^~Junie B jones

11. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

they do have flvored reeds butt hey suck to play on, they crack easily and they sound horrible... so dont buy them...anyways...GOD PLEASE SAVE US FROM THE FLUTES AND CLARINETS!!!!!!!!! WHY CANT WE ALL BE DRUM CORPS AND JUST PLAY BRASSS??? *cries* *sniff* *sniff* why...? *sniff*

12. Kryshana

omg...you are such a retard Hiro....lol. I'm j/k! When I first played flute...I wanted to quit b/c i couldn't get the lip position right...but my parents wouldn't let me quit...so i kept practicing....but I have to say that I'm REALLY good now...my sound is way better than last year...thanks to Penny's Camp! YAY! THat was so much fun! Hiro...you gotta go there this summer...trust me, you'll like it!

They have flavored reeds??? AWESOME!!! oooh...I wondered if they have strawberry flavored. But I'd probably eat the reed instead of play with it, knowing me......LMAO!!! :D

Oh...Hiro...you better go to band practice tonight....or I'm gonna kick your booty when I see you tomorrow at school...our director change somethings for the trumpets so....yeah....ask Matt....

13. Hitokiri Tenma

They skipped around singing the veggie tales theme song. You get used to the taste of a reed after a while. Don't get the flavored reed's, they suck. I used to play flute, but I got lightheaded alot so I switched to alto sax.

14. Kryshana

HAHAHA!!! Lightheaded....no wonder my boyfriend tells me to come back to reality everytime i space out!!! *laughing so hard...i had a heart attack* HAHAHA!!!!

wow...veggie tales...i love the "hamburger song" from them...hehe...."All I want is my hamburger...that beautiful hamburger!!!" BWUAHAHAHA!!!! ^_^

15. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

its not hamburger...its cheeseburger...the song is cheeseburger...get it right... I also think i can handle my slef i dont need mat to get notified on whats been changed in the music...besides...im a senior...Mrs. Harvey will let me know if need be...so i don twant to hear anymore about matt

16. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I bit all over the place thread again. True, you all went to a band camp, but I don't think this belongs in the travel forum. This thread topic belongs more in your blogs. True, maybe more people will see it here and discuss, but don't make threads like this here next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.