RPG Archives Beads of Balance: Chapter One: Nodum

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stardust Phox, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Natalie walked over to the person that held the map. "We better first get introduction before we start on our journey. My name is Natalie. What is the rest of your names?" Her eyes glanced at the map. 'Hmmm Igmun forest,' she thought.

2. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Aeiskai showed no change in emotion after what had happened. He continued to looks strait at the map, as if disphyering it. "Aeiskai."

I truely hope they know their way through Igmuan.

3. Fushigi Rockna

"9? Don't you mean 10!?" he exclaimed to where the queen had once been. For he had counted 10 people in total, but 9.

"Yuu..." Yuuki began to her twin who quickly looked her way.

"What!? Hey wait a minute...HOW COME YOU ONLY HAVE HALF A SIGN!?" he exclaimed noticing the mark on his twin's forehead which was never there before.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing!" Yuuki yelled back. Yuu turned his head in all directions, looking at the others, to see if they had only half a sign as well. No such luck.

"How come everyone else has a whole sign while me and my sister only have half a sign!? What do you 8 have that we don't!?" he yelled bityterly.

"Calm down." Yuuki began to her brother. "I'm sure it's no big deal."

She then put on her warmest smile and turned towards everyone else.

"My name's Yuuki and this is my brother Yuu." she told them. "Pleased to meet you."

At that Yuu just mumbled something grumpily and turned away.

4. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

"My name is Sagwa," said the pink-haired girl holding the map.

She looked at Yuu and Yuuki's foreheads curiously.

"I don't know... I think the Queen knew there were two of you, but... you still have halves..." She shrugged. "Both of you are here, so obviously you're both heroes." She smiled cheerfully at them, momentarily forgetting about the wind. She looked at Taku, waiting to see if maybe he was apprehensive about this whole deal.

5. Baphijmm

Baphijmm Kunlun Knight

"Wellll, thiz yung lady alredd' knowz ma nayme, bu' I maght'z well intr-- intr-- say helloe ta evrione elsse. Ah'm Erasmus Fagin."

He didn't want to say it, but in all honesty, he was sure that a quest like this was too big for even this large of a group. Kids? A drunkard? Surely the queen didn't expect them to pull this off without some sort of individual help. Then again, she had said something about sprites...

As he was thinking this, he swore he felt some sort of prescence behind him. He turned around swiftly to see what it was, and the resulting spinning of his vision sent him collapsing to the ground.

"Ah'm allright, ah'm fine..."

6. Basher

Natalie look at Yuu forehead and decided to play with him a little. "Maybe it is because your only half a man?"

She watched Erasmus feel to the ground. 'Oh bother, this is going to be a long trip with someone who can barely walk. Why did he spin around like that?' she thought being a little annoyed of it all. She glanced around realising something. "Are you okay? And ah, Didn't the Queen say something about spirtes?"

7. Fushigi Rockna

Yuu glared at Natalie. "Or maybe you have a whole one because you're 100% twit." he said, turning around to be his grumpy, distant self.

Yuuki just gave her brother a look and shook her head. First he never got along with her and now he wasn't gonna get along with the everyone else? How typical of him, she thought.

"Yuu, why don't you go and close up the shop for good? if we're going on this journey, we won't be able to look after it for a long time. Just put a sign saying we're on vacation or something." she suggested to her brother so he could be alone for a while.

"Fine." he grunted as he walked off.

When he was out of eye sight Yuuki quickly sprang into action.

"Okay, come on, let's get going now and leave him behind! I'm sure the half a sign thing is no biggie! He'll just be an annoyance anyway!" she exclaimed.

'So what if we're both heroes or whatever? one of us have got to watch the shop, and it ain't gonna be me!' she thought to herself, making up excuses.

8. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena looked back and forth between the group and when she heard the girl say they should hurry up and leave the girl's brother behind she left the drunk's side and walked up to her and said, "We are all needed in this, otherwise the Queen would not have taken the time to summon all of us. Do not disobey the Queen's orders. As to why you and your brother have only half a sign i do not know but there is a reason for that and it will surely be revealed. If we leave him behind and it turns out he's needed what will we do?"

She looked calmly into the girl's eyes for an answer.

9. Basher

Yuu glared at Natalie. "Or maybe you have a whole one because you're 100% twit." he said, turning around to be his grumpy, distant self.

Natalie laughed to herself. 'More like 100% something else,' she thought. She listened to his twin trying to get a move on she did agree with Athena though. Natalie let out a load sigh. "Once whats his name is back is it agreed we should get a move on? After all Athena could be right. I wouldn't mind leaving him here at all."

10. Stardust Phox

Lakia raised an eyebrow at Yuu as she watched him leave, then said to the group, "His attitude could get us into trouble, but there's always a chance he can help out."

Sagwa furrowed her brow and shook her head suddenly. "We can't leave without him. I say we wait."

11. Fushigi Rockna

"Fine, fine... your furnerals." Yuuki sighed as she waited.

Soon Yuu was back. He looked at his sister with a raised eyebrow.

"I have the sneaking suspciocion you were up to soemthing..." he muttered. Yuuki just stuck out her tongue.

"Okay then, let's go. Unless you guys would rather say good bye to your fmailies first." Yuu said.

12. Stardust Phox

"My parents would never let me go if I told them," Sagwa said quickly, feeling guilty about what she was implying.

"Ah, it'd be a waste of time anyway," Lakia said. "Just write them a note if you really want them to know."

Sagwa brightened up a bit. She nodded, smiling, deciding she would write to them from the next town they stopped at. "Okay, let's go to Igmuan Forest!"

13. Basher

"I better write to my parents as soon as I can." Natalie said. She started walking with the others to Igmuan Forest. 'I wonder what is going to happen on our journey. Will we all come back alive?' she thought to herself.

14. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke New Member

Markku looked around."I don't know anyone.."

15. Basher

Natalie walked with the others in silence. "Okay all. THIS is getting boring. Should we like play a game or get to know each other some how?" Natalie asked. She turned to one of her comrades. "I am sorry I forgot your name. Who are you again? and what do you like to do?" I guess talking to anyone would be better then just walking to Igmuan Forest in just creepy silence,she thought.

16. Athena

"I'm Athena and i love magic and everything to do with it." Athena said with a smile, "What about you?"

<We really should start this journey...> Athena thought, <The queen is counting on us.>

17. Basher

Natalie smiled at Athena as they walked. "My name is Natalie and I am into magic too. Are you a wizard or one in training?"

18. Athena

"I'm a Wizard in training." Athena said with a smile, "What about you. What are you?"

<This girl seems really cool.> Athena thought.

19. Basher

Natalie blushed. She was only 18 years old and she had already recieved the title Sorceress. "I am a Sorceress." Natalie thought for a moment. "I don't we have ever met even though our town is pretty small. Where is your home at?"

20. Stardust Phox

Sagwa smiled as Natalie and Athena started talking. She'd been thinking the journey might not go well. It's best that we stay together, the journey is long.

Lakia, however, snorted. A game? Man, those girls would never survive out in the woods. She looked around at everyone, taking in their appearances and facial expressions and forming her opinions on each of them. At least they're not completely incompetent.

Lakia turned to the person beside her and said, "Well, I'm Lakia Micea and I hunt."